Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

What position next for R.Martin.

I presume when Pinto is fit he will come back in the team for R.Martin.

The manager won''t drop his squealer.

Maybe midfield or forward next!

Interestingly yesterday, after the game, when all the players came over to applaud the fans, he was the only player roundly booed!

We need him back at centre half. Him and Klose are the best two centre backs at the club. We''ve not lost a game this season in which both have played together at centre back.

[quote user="Jacko"]We need him back at centre half. Him and Klose are the best two centre backs at the club. We''ve not lost a game this season in which both have played together at centre back.[/quote]Agree with this, lets hope Pinto is fit.I have to admit though I am starting to question his abilities as a captain.

The manager and team can say what they like about no rift / bust up etc

But the team has not been the same since that Brighton game / interview

[quote user="norfolkngood"]The manager and team can say what they like about no rift / bust up etc

But the team has not been the same since that Brighton game / interview[/quote]I was away working then, what was the gist of the interview?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkngood"]The manager and team can say what they like about no rift / bust up etc

But the team has not been the same since that Brighton game / interview[/quote]I was away working then, what was the gist of the interview?[/quote]Try that Morty:http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-norwich-city-russell-martin-3389517.aspx

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkngood"]The manager and team can say what they like about no rift / bust up etc

But the team has not been the same since that Brighton game / interview[/quote]I was away working then, what was the gist of the interview?[/quote]Try that Morty:http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-norwich-city-russell-martin-3389517.aspx

[/quote]Its not entirely inaccurate though, is it?That said, some things are best said behind closed doors. I don''t think he helped the overall situation with a few of those comments.

It''s a bit sad when you can''t put the captain up for an interview because he might just tell the truth.

I don''t truck with gossip. I respect your right to post it but in my experience each time it''s passed on it becomes less true. And that''s assuming the original was true.

However the interview, which I heard myself live, must have impacted on team mates, manager, fans and press.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]its more what went on the week before that game that was more accurate ! hence the AM & RM stance against the team[/quote]

Yes very true, the squealer bit was after Preston match.

[quote user="pliff"]Newcastle game think he was next to Klose?[/quote]

Nope, Klose missed that one, it was the dreaded Bassong/Martin partnership instead.

[quote user="Spillay"][quote user="pliff"]Newcastle game think he was next to Klose?[/quote]

Nope, Klose missed that one, it was the dreaded Bassong/Martin partnership instead.[/quote]

Dumb and Dumber