Sign in to follow this  

Barry Bennell found unconscious

Let''s hope the waste of humanity tried to kill himself. And let''s hope the hospital don''t try to hard to revive him.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Let''s hope the waste of humanity tried to kill himself. And let''s hope the hospital don''t try to hard to revive him.[/quote]Lovely[Y]

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Keelansgrandad, I thought you only posted annually in the run-up to Remembrance day?

Apples[/quote]

I am delighted to be receiving your attention. Am I that memorable?

I only really post when things are not going our way. Anyone can post when we were top of the league. Not that I think I have the answer to our woes but what better time to argue the point?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So you wait till things are bad then come on here to stir and have a good moan well done ! 👍[/quote]Really, theres not enough of that.I applaud his forward thinking.

Now come on now lads.

Ched Evans, poor innocent man that he is, was innocent until proven guilty, and then miraculously innocent again.

Why should this man be treated so very differently?

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]Now come on now lads.

Ched Evans, poor innocent man that he is, was innocent until proven guilty, and then miraculously innocent again.

Why should this man be treated so very differently?[/quote]

Lowest of the low using child rape as a means of trolling

"And let''s hope the hospital don''t try to hard to revive him."Some real nutjobs on here at times.First we have howls calling for the over riding of the lawful democratic process.Now we have hopes that members of the medical profession will ignore their hypocratic oath.That on top of the view that a judge is not fit to judge because he is gay.And the folk who hold these views are those who are demanding ''their'' country back !

Right, so because he had committed crimes previously he must be guilty again?

Let''s skip straight to the part where mob rule takes precedence over the judicial system.

Unfortunately I don''t think it would happen herePoor old Farage''s latter March on Rome has fizzled outThe plan was for the well known expenses claimant to lead a march of 100,000 anti-democrats to protest at the upholding of lawful democratic process.I suspect that however dim most of the brexiteers are even they could see the folly of mustering under the slogan''what don''t we want... democracywhen don''t we want it... now''

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]Unfortunately I don''t think it would happen herePoor old Farage''s latter March on Rome has fizzled outThe plan was for the well known expenses claimant to lead a march of 100,000 anti-democrats to protest at the upholding of lawful democratic process.I suspect that however dim most of the brexiteers are even they could see the folly of mustering under the slogan''what don''t we want... democracywhen don''t we want it... now''[/quote]
Pretty low to try and turn Child Abuse into some Brexit BS.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]Unfortunately I don''t think it would happen herePoor old Farage''s latter March on Rome has fizzled outThe plan was for the well known expenses claimant to lead a march of 100,000 anti-democrats to protest at the upholding of lawful democratic process.I suspect that however dim most of the brexiteers are even they could see the folly of mustering under the slogan''what don''t we want... democracywhen don''t we want it... now''[/quote]
Pretty low to try and turn Child Abuse into some Brexit BS.
[/quote]Or pretty stupid not to have read the whole thread so as to know the context in which the post was put up

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]"And let''s hope the hospital don''t try to hard to revive him."Some real nutjobs on here at times.First we have howls calling for the over riding of the lawful democratic process.Now we have hopes that members of the medical profession will ignore their hypocratic oath.That on top of the view that a judge is not fit to judge because he is gay.And the folk who hold these views are those who are demanding ''their'' country back ![/quote]

The nut jobs are the kind who believe that a paedophile can be treated and will respond. Not true.

And doctors have many times ignored the hippocratic oath for expediency.

So lets not get all carried away that somebody who cannot contribute anything better in life than to abuse youngsters deserves to be a part of the wider community.

And as judges can''t or won''t lock them away for good then what alternative is left?

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]Right, so because he had committed crimes previously he must be guilty again?

Let''s skip straight to the part where mob rule takes precedence over the judicial system.[/quote]

The point is he hasn''t paid for his previous crimes yet.

And I would guess a greater part of humanity in this country would be quite happy for him to die.

Unless you know how paedophiles react in prison then you might change your mind.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So you wait till things are bad then come on here to stir and have a good moan well done ! 👍[/quote]

No point in coming on just to respond to the post being repeated time after time when we are doing well. Too many "I agree" posts. Why?

In times of adversity, people use their brains better and come up with one or more solutions to problems.

And this is as bad as it gets at the moment with the club split right down the middle with our current predicament.