Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Bro

Kenny jackett resigns.....

[quote user="Chemical Bro"]Could it be......[/quote]Rotherham bottom of the league with 7 points.Yeah, he sounds great, snap him up[Y]

morty wrote the following post at 2016-11-28 10:14 PM:

Chemical Bro wrote:

Could it be......

Rotherham bottom of the league with 7 points.

Yeah, he sounds great, snap him upYes [Y]

What a totally ridiculous post. Rotherham bottom of the league, and as usual you show exactly what you know about football, sweet FA!

[quote user="City 2nd"]morty wrote the following post at 2016-11-28 10:14 PM:

Chemical Bro wrote:

Could it be......

Rotherham bottom of the league with 7 points.

Yeah, he sounds great, snap him upYes [Y]

What a totally ridiculous post. Rotherham bottom of the league, and as usual you show exactly what you know about football, sweet FA![/quote]So, errrr, Rotherham aren''t bottom of the league then?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Again, this may just be coincidence, but if he does suddenly arrive at Carrow Road we could be in trouble for tapping up, and in danger then of being sentenced as repeat offenders, in the wake of the Colchester case.

[quote user="Chemical Bro"]I would much rather we stuck with Alex Neil than appoint Kenny Jackett.

Just so we''re clear.[/quote]+1

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]In my head it was a brilliant joke. Smile [:)]

Get your coat ![/quote]

I haven''t got a coat but I''ve got a Harrington Jackett, is that named after Kenny''s brother.

hey look everyone - monty being sarcastic again rather than writing something constructive ! Do you have a wiki page monty?

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]In my head it was a brilliant joke. Smile [:)]

Get your coat ![/quote]

I haven''t got a coat but I''ve got a Harrington Jackett, is that named after Kenny''s brother.

[/quote]Is he available?

[quote user="Firedawg"]hey look everyone - monty being sarcastic again rather than writing something constructive ! Do you have a wiki page monty? [/quote]I''m glad you showed me how its done with such a well constructed, insightful post[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.[/quote]

Bugger me, something you can''t do.

I had better check if Gibraltar is still there.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.[/quote]

I had better check if Gibraltar is still there.[/quote]

It''s OK, you don''t have to panic, Gibraltar is still there and the Spanish still want it.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.[/quote]

I had better check if Gibraltar is still there.[/quote]I find your hypocrisy hilarious.Booooooo morty spoiling the forum with smart comments, I know, I''ll make one. That''ll show him.

Achieved promtions at Swansea, Millwall and Wolves

Also losing play off finalists twice with Millwall and Swansea

Achieved 3 other promotions as asst, to Graham Taylor(2) at Watford and Ian Holloway at QPR

NEVER been relegated !!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.[/quote]

I had better check if Gibraltar is still there.[/quote]I find your hypocrisy hilarious.Booooooo morty spoiling the forum with smart comments, I know, I''ll make one. That''ll show him.

[/quote]

Thought you didn''t like booing. Hypocrisy?

I was quite happy to leave it but you just couldn''t resist gobbing off again could you.

If you can''t join in a men''s debate without resorting to the tactics of a Daily Mail sub-editor, then don''t bother.

And by the way, your comments aren''t smart, childish they might be.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.[/quote]

[/quote]

Thought you didn''t like booing. Hypocrisy?

I was quite happy to leave it but you just couldn''t resist gobbing off again could you.

If you can''t join in a men''s debate without resorting to the tactics of a Daily Mail sub-editor, then don''t bother.

And by the way, your comments aren''t smart, childish they might be.[/quote]I am correct about the diamond being a very different formation from a flat 4-4-2, and thats pretty much the end of it.You just need to pull your big girl pants up and accept it.