Sign in to follow this  
morty

Remember this guy?

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpslqxjbh0q.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpslqxjbh0q.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

is it the invisble man ?

ps if he does call, tell him I can''t see him

[quote user="hogesar"]I like him[/quote]Me too.An experienced pro that I would rather see around the first team, than the treatment room.

[quote user="king canary"]He''s bang average. Will be pretty disappointing if he starts taking game time away from Murphys/Canos.[/quote]Well obviously he won''t if they stay on top of their game.Or are we inventing another favourites scenario?

He''s decent and definitely offers more defensive cover from wide areas, particularly tracking back. Might not be so dinamic going forwards but to be honest we can do with the defensive stability at the moment.

Good news.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Is this the opposite of the Bechio and Lafferty effect ?[/quote]I think it might be[:D]

Another under achieving pro, never should have been signed, loan only would have been enough to show he''s just not good enough.

Still he''s got a bit to prove, can''t see him playing a full season, another Darren Anderton,

I suppose it depends on perspective.

If you had told me, the day after we were getting crushed 7-1 at home by Colchester, in six seasons time we would have Matt Jarvis as a backup squad player, I would probably have laughed so hard in your face that my halitosis would have melted your eyes.

I''m sorry but he was hardly our worst player last season.

Experienced, spent alot of his time in the prem and whenever in the championship has been a top player. Add in his experience which is probably more necessary than usual around now, and I''d expect him to be ahead of Canos in the queue, although alot will depend what happens at Colney.

I mean come on guys, I know it''s the in thing to be miserable about ncfc right now and even I''ve been a part of thinking AN has to go but we''ve just had a top fullback in this league sign a new deal, a very promising youngster with Everton apparently sniffing signing a new deal and now an experienced player coming back from injury, can''t we be a little happy??

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m sorry but he was hardly our worst player last season.

Experienced, spent alot of his time in the prem and whenever in the championship has been a top player. Add in his experience which is probably more necessary than usual around now, and I''d expect him to be ahead of Canos in the queue, although alot will depend what happens at Colney.

I mean come on guys, I know it''s the in thing to be miserable about ncfc right now and even I''ve been a part of thinking AN has to go but we''ve just had a top fullback in this league sign a new deal, a very promising youngster with Everton apparently sniffing signing a new deal and now an experienced player coming back from injury, can''t we be a little happy??[/quote][:D][Y]

[quote user="hogesar"]Oh and Morty, goal number four ain''t bad either :)[/quote]Ha I never even noticed he had two goals in that, I just got to goal 2 and thought "Yeah, that''ll do".[:D]

If we don''t go up this season it''ll be players like him we''ll be relying on next season. Hope he can rediscover his best.

Solid player at this level

Not exactly a prolific scorer off the wing, still glad you guys think so highly, he''s not replicated his Wolves days for me, still time will tell when he gets into the team.

Not being negative just don''t think he''s that good.

A youtube clip of him scoring a goal! Oh my! This clearly proves he''s brilliant!

No he wasn''t our worst player last season but that sets the excitement bar pretty low doesn''t it?