Sign in to follow this  
pete

The Public Vote Myth

Bit off topic but our chairman was booted off SCD basically because the public failed to vote in their numbers to keep him from the dance off. Why has the public suddenly failed to keep Fat Ed this week. In reality the public never supported him to stay in for the last 7 weeks the BBC just wanted to maintain the comedy value of Ed''s shambolic dancing. Why would the public vote for an odious politician Tories certainly not, Labour supporters have better things to spend their money on.

Who will get to final Jamie''s missus and the black Sports bloke due to criticism of earlier racial bias.

I don''t watch SCD on Saturday''s but I have to watch Sunday eating dinner after watching footie down the pub,

Public Vote just a way of viewers thinking they are involved and a scurillous way of fleecing the public. Shame on you BBC.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]How come Morty gets told off for daring to disagree with LDC but we have to put up with idiots like you every day ?[/quote]For accuracy, this time it wasn''t about Lakey[:D]

There is clearly favouritism with the moderation of this message board

There are far far worse than Morty yes he uses the bell end phrase excessively other than that there isn''t anything that harmful

The positive trolls never get looked at or those that write provocatively positive posts knowing they are going to get a reaction

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]There is clearly favouritism with the moderation of this message board

There are far far worse than Morty yes he uses the bell end phrase excessively other than that there isn''t anything that harmful

The positive trolls never get looked at or those that write provocatively positive posts knowing they are going to get a reaction[/quote]Lets just say theres someone who thinks this forum is their personal property, and has Pete on speed dial.[:)]

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]The positive trolls never get looked at or those that write provocatively positive posts knowing they are going to get a reaction[/quote]I didn''t know there was such a thing as positive or negative trolls.Should Pete just warn them or should they be charged?  [:^)]

"Lets just say there''s someone who thinks this forum is their personal property, and has Pete on speed dial".

And I have no idea who either are? Must try harder to stay focused.

And through it all, she offers you protection

By grabbing Pete''s attention

When someone said something "wrong"

and on the naughty step

You''ll find us all there sitting

While she gets on with knitting

But when Pete comes to call

Her user name is fitting...

Oh, God, what is that last line?

[quote user="pete"].......

I don''t watch SCD on Saturday''s but I have to watch Sunday eating dinner after watching footie down the pub......[/quote]Tell you what I''ll let you into a little secret.....Try not eating dinner in front of the TV. If your OH insists you must both sit together facing the TV during meals just look down at your dinner as you fork it up - avoids drips and tiresome extra washing - then close you eyes and hum " La, la, la, la " if you feel the need to raise your head up to chew.Keeps the OH sweet and you don''t get indigestion watching the horror unfold on the screen.Simples.