Sign in to follow this  
Matt Hopkins

Lost

One football club last seen in the vicinity of Carrow Road wearing a green and yellow strip.

Answers to a call of Cheep (or cheap)

Easily recognizable as it tends to wander around with a puzzled look muttering “It will be better next week, promise”

Believed it may have been abducted by an extreme left wing party with the assistance of the Scottish liberation movement.

If found approach with caution as the locale is believed to be covered in male bovine excrement.

It has little defence if approached at speed and can be easily over powered.

The second best approach is to bow at the waist whilst tugging hard at your forelock as this tends to put it at its ease.

Please return to the nearest true fans.

Suffolk Police are asking members of the public for help tracing a number of missing items

LOST£100M - believed to have been taken from a rural backwater sometime over the past 9 yearsTRAINING GROUND - thought to have been taken abroad, possibly an offshore company in Guernsey15,000 FANS - likely to be elsewhere on match days HOPE OF PROMOTION - Previously reported as lost in 2003

if you can help in any way please contact Poorman Road, Ipswich (all calls are charged at a premium rate of £3.80 a minute)

if not, then you are free to have a good old laugh (again) at our impoverished neighbours

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]Suffolk Police are asking members of the public for help tracing a number of missing items

LOST£100M - believed to have been taken from a rural backwater sometime over the past 9 yearsTRAINING GROUND - thought to have been taken abroad, possibly an offshore company in Guernsey15,000 FANS - likely to be elsewhere on match days HOPE OF PROMOTION - Previously reported as lost in 2003

if you can help in any way please contact Poorman Road, Ipswich (all calls are charged at a premium rate of £3.80 a minute)

if not, then you are free to have a good old laugh (again) at our impoverished neighbours[/quote]

Thanks for joining in BR but wasted as I am not a Binner

Just a supporter who is concerned about our club

Owners who, despite years of "scouring" Europe now admit they have no intention of finding more investment

A CEO who wants to build bridges but refuses to meet with supporters groups

A chairman who accepts £90,000 for 6 weeks "work" although the club stated that the FD was doing the CEO''s job.

A Manager who is so far out of his depth that he needs an aqualung

A team that is not only split in the dressing room but also on the field.

I could add more but by now you should have the gist.

"I could add more but by now you should have the gist.

"

yes, you don''t like our club

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]"I could add more but by now you should have the gist.

"

yes, you don''t like our club[/quote]

Wrong if I didn''t like the club I would not be concerned about what is happening at present.

Do you have to accept everything dished up and not question anything, is that your definition of support.

If that was the case all those who "helped" remove Chase, Worthington, Roeder etc could NOT have been supporters.

I am sure a lot of the old supporters would argue with that.

[quote user="Matt Hopkins"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]"I could add more but by now you should have the gist.

"

yes, you don''t like our club[/quote]

Wrong if I didn''t like the club I would not be concerned about what is happening at present.

Do you have to accept everything dished up and not question anything, is that your definition of support.

If that was the case all those who "helped" remove Chase, Worthington, Roeder etc could NOT have been supporters.

I am sure a lot of the old supporters would argue with that.[/quote]Yeah you pretty much have to.Unless you are planning to take some kind of action?Moaning on a forum doesn''t count as taking action, by the way.

[quote user="Matt Hopkins"]

Owners who, despite years of "scouring" Europe now admit they have no intention of finding more investment [/quote]

This one is so mixed up it''s like a parody.

"

Do you have to accept everything dished up and not question anything"Nopethat''s why we are commenting on your post

[quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]Matt, I hope that those words of wisdom from Morty and City1st-AKA The Forum Police-have convinced you that everything in the Carrow Road garden is rosy and that your fears are unfounded.[/quote]If you can find a post from me saying everything in the garden is rosy I shall give you 100 English pounds.Don''t let that get in the way of anything though[Y]

[quote user="morty"]everything in the garden is rosy [/quote]

could you please make the cheque out to Mr B Rabble

[quote user="Barney Rabble"][quote user="morty"]everything in the garden is rosy [/quote]

could you please make the cheque out to Mr B Rabble[/quote]Its in the post[Y]

If Rosy''s in the garden could you ask where ''arry''s money is please.
I''m sure I''ve asked before but it seems like that bloomin'' dog gets in a lot of gardens...
[&]

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]Morty, call me superstitious but when writing a cheque I always like to name the city first.[/quote]I''m so glad you cleared up who that was[;)]

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]Well, you know, I didn''t want to have to make a phone call.[/quote]That said, nobody likes a grass....

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]Morty, call me superstitious but when writing a cheque I always like to name the city first.[/quote]If you could actually make that cheque out to Rosie c/o Ist City Bank, Caymen Isles