Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

So what are you actually going to do about it Alex Neil?

[quote user="Firedawg"]Too much time on your hands Morty - you should get a real job rather than bobbing about in a boat mate.[/quote]I''ll stick with just working 6 months a year for a rather large amount of money, if thats okay with you of course?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]just wow.[/quote]He raised the point, I replied.Whats your problem?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]just wow.[/quote]Should I have replied "Wow random man on a football forum, maybe you''re right, maybe I should consider a change of career where I have less leisure time"[:|]

[quote user="bristolcanary"]did n''t take long![/quote]Yeah rushing about a bit, as back at work soon.On January 4th.

I''m walking up the City now bristolcanary, is that okay with you, or do you want a say on how I spend my leisure time?

Look, you clearly enjoy the rancour. Random personal attacks on your job may well be the result of that but don''t you think that telling everyone on a football forum about how much money you earn sounds a little narcissistic?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Look, you clearly enjoy the rancour. Random personal attacks on your job may well be the result of that but don''t you think that telling everyone on a football forum about how much money you earn sounds a little narcissistic?[/quote]I didn''t tell anyone how much I earn.Do you think its a little sad logging into a football forum, to comment about it?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]....and that ladies and gentlemen is irony.[/quote]Really?What would you do if I wasn''t here? What on earth would you find to post about?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]....and that ladies and gentlemen is irony.

I missed the smiley face.[/quote]Good luck in managing to talk about football while I''m out, I''ll only be a few hours then you can talk about me again then[Y][:D]

Hey brizzle, just checking to make sure you''re okay!

Just having a Starbucks, and while I am having my hot chocolate I''ll go and have a read of all the interesting football posts you have been posting.

Hey, great idea, maybe we should be friends on Facebook?

You know so you can keep proper track of me?

😁

Lads, forget it, you are arguing with someone who has the time, resources and more to the point , the desire, to bring every subject back to the level of pedantry, with insults.

You might as well play Handball with a haystack.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Lads, forget it, you are arguing with someone who has the time, resources and more to the point , the desire, to bring every subject back to the level of pedantry, with insults.

You might as well play Handball with a haystack.[/quote]Why thank you.I shall take that as a compliment.[:)]

''''I shall take that as a compliment.''''......i expected no less Mort.

see Bristols earlier comments ref narcissism and irony.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]''''I shall take that as a compliment.''''......i expected no less Mort.

see Bristols earlier comments ref narcissism and irony.[/quote]Oh, another one, I see.[:)]

Bloody hell Morty everyone wants a piece of you lately! Anyone would think you were Mila Kunis

[quote user="hogesar"]Bloody hell Morty everyone wants a piece of you lately! Anyone would think you were Mila Kunis[/quote]Ooft.People are quite tetchy just now, they''ll settle down after we win on Saturday.[:)]

[quote user="hogesar"]Bloody hell Morty everyone wants a piece of you lately! Anyone would think you were Mila Kunis[/quote]Oh and about 95% of what I do here is tongue firmly in cheek.Its just that some are too stupid to see it.[:)]

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Quick response ! I''m impressed. Definitely single I''d guess ?[/quote]Already told you mate, I''m not, and I''m not interested.