Sign in to follow this  
morty

FA Youth Cup

[quote user="Indy"]Good so far, would be great to see the youngsters win it again.[/quote]Definitely, I went to the home ties at Carrow road, they were amazing.

I''ll definitely make a game or two to watch them, my mate is a regular and said they are a good side.

Home tie would be nice, I''ll definitely go. Nice to see our side gain confidence, maybe we should start that entire team Saturday, that would send a rocket up the pros backsides.....;-)

Team : -
Hale-Brown; Aarons, Syme, Sambu, Wallis (c), Ellesley, Fleming, Kamal, Ashley-Seal, McIntosh, Middleton. Subs: Dickerson (GK), Higgs, Aransibia, Payne, Spyrou.
Finished 1-5 [:)]
Four of those were involved last night  and a couple are regulars in the U23s. The future''s bright...

[quote user="AJ"]Is Fleming any relation to Ol Craig?[/quote]Wasn''t sure so checked out his profile on the club site :-Maybe?[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpstkvbukhj.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpstkvbukhj.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I really wish they''d stream more of these games. I go to most youth games at CR and find it much more enjoyable than watching the first team.

Seeing how well our youth players consistently carry out Halajko and Wright''s gameplans makes me think they would flourish even more under AN and do a much better job than most in the first team.

I really think AN dropping our under performing high earners and playing 5 or 6 of the U23''s each week could save his job and turn our season around. I reckon even the likes of Thompson and Jacob Murphey would perform even better surrounded by familiar team mates who work hard and understand each others game.

Morris, Josh Murphy, Canos, Thompson, Godfrey and Killip (Who I think is superb btw and should be next in line if Ruddy''s form falters) should be getting a chance now.

Also, while I don''t think they''re quite ready for the first team yet, aren''t Crowe, Jayesemi and Middleton looking superb? I''m always particularly impressed by those 3 who are always some of the youngest players in the u23''s matches

We are now through to the 4th round32 teams in that draw3rd round (below) games have to be completed by 17th December, so it will be a while before we know who our next opponents will be1 Middlesbrough v Rotherham United

2 Liverpool v Crystal Palace

3 Boreham Wood v Chester or Bolton Wanderers or FC Broxbourne Borough

4 Burnley v Bradford City or Boston United

5 Watford v Norwich City

6 Plymouth Argyle or Gillingham v Oxford City or Peterborough United

7 Huddersfield Town v AFC Wimbledon or Bristol Rovers

8 Reading v Manchester City

9 Swindon Town or AFC Sudbury v Queens Park Rangers

10 Rochdale or Shrewsbury Town v Morecambe or Accrington Stanley

11 Portsmouth or Metropolitan Police v Newcastle United

12 Leicester City v Poole Town or Leyton Orient

13 Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

14 Exeter City or Milton Keynes Dons v Wigan Athletic

15 Arsenal v Blackburn Rovers16 Preston North End v FC Halifax Town or Sheffield United

17 Romulus or Oldham Athletic v Birmingham City

18 Swansea City v Wolverhampton Wanderers

19 Sunderland v Burton Albion

20 Fulham v Mansfield Town or Dunkirk

21 Cambridge United or Millwall v AFC Bournemouth

22 Barnsley v Chesterfield or Carlisle United

23 Chelsea v Cardiff City

24 Everton v Scunthorpe United or Tranmere Rovers

25 Stoke City v West Ham United

26 Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town

27 West Bromwich Albion v Yeovil Town or Merstham

28 Hull City v Leeds United