Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Bassong interview

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Let''s not forget that English is not Seb Bassongs first language, probably not his second one either, I sound rather stupid speaking French, my second language, I don''t have a third, do you?[/quote]

Unfortunately, it looks like football isn''t his first or probably not his second sport!

[quote user="have my howson it"]I am sorry that it''s offended so many. Wasn''t intentional

But this is why this world is a mess. You can''t fart and it not be offensive.[/quote]

Actually, I think this world is a lot more tolerant of many things these days, but racism fortunately is now completely unacceptable. I believe you also used the words ''stupid'' and ''thicko'' (very ironic) alongside ''coloured'', so it''s painfully obvious exactly what you meant even if your racist self is in denial.

You should have said Black as in the Black and White Minstrels, imagine had they been called the Coloured and White Minstrels they would never have had the years on BBC TV appearing on Saturday nights. Now we''ve got the X factor and Prancing Ed Balls

Bottom of the leader board again. Will the Corbynites keep him in for the ninth week

I think the general rule is to avoid referring to race when making a comment about someone. It shouldn''t matter if a person is coloured or not.

It''s normally RM who is put up front in situations like this, he wasn''t or chose not to. Read into that what you want I guess!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]A lethargic disregard or care for reality. Just like his defending.[/quote]

Must say he looked a cut above the rest today ?

That''s good to hear and hopefully will lol give us something to build on. It''s hard to do that when you keep losing though, we need a win a bit like Swansea had today, a defining moment that could turn things round again.

[quote user="VanWink"]That''s good to hear and hopefully will lol give us something to build on. It''s hard to do that when you keep losing though, we need a win a bit like Swansea had today, a defining moment that could turn things round again.[/quote]"Oh noes, all I have done is troll all evening, I better make a few football related comments, to try and make it look like I''m not just about the trolling"

[quote user="morty"]Aye, Bassong was okay today. In fact, overall, the whole defence all played okay.[/quote]

Yep opinion I know but I put some of that down to having Ruddy behind them. Played much further up the pitch with the confidence that Ruddy would look after the space behind them.

Cant blame the defence for the goal 6 Derby players running at our defenders as soon as the Derby player had a bad touch Bassong made his move got a foot in, but no midfielders to clear up only Bradley saying thanks

[quote user="Well b back"][quote user="morty"]Aye, Bassong was okay today. In fact, overall, the whole defence all played okay.[/quote]

Yep opinion I know but I put some of that down to having Ruddy behind them. Played much further up the pitch with the confidence that Ruddy would look after the space behind them.

Cant blame the defence for the goal 6 Derby players running at our defenders as soon as the Derby player had a bad touch Bassong made his move got a foot in, but no midfielders to clear up only Bradley saying thanks[/quote]Bloody would have been him too[:(]

[quote user="havemyhowsonit"]I am sorry that it''s offended so many. Wasn''t intentional

But this is why this world is a mess. You can''t fart and it not be offensive.[/quote]

You should be ashamed of yourself. It''s not people being touchy, your ignorance is offensive and you deserve to be banned from the forum and Carrow Road.

morty wrote the following post at 27/11/2016 1:50 AM:

VanWink wrote:

That''s good to hear and hopefully will lol give us something to build on. It''s hard to do that when you keep losing though, we need a win a bit like Swansea had today, a defining moment that could turn things round again.

"Oh noes, all I have done is troll all evening, I better make a few football related comments, to try and make it look like I''m not just about the trolling"

Blimey sorry I spoke. 🤔

I understand its been reported to the club Mighty Yellow.

Some people just live in the 70''s still.

I wonder if he still throws bananas on the pitch ?. The worst bit is he does not even know what he has said that''s offensive.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Well b back"][quote user="morty"]Aye, Bassong was okay today. In fact, overall, the whole defence all played okay.[/quote]

Cant blame the defence for the goal 6 Derby players running at our defenders as soon as the Derby player had a bad touch Bassong made his move got a foot in, but no midfielders to clear up only Bradley saying thanks[/quote]Bloody would have been him too[:(]

[/quote]

Lol but fair play to him, whatever went on here he refused to celebrate

[quote user="Well b back"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Well b back"][quote user="morty"]Aye, Bassong was okay today. In fact, overall, the whole defence all played okay.[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol but fair play to him, whatever went on here he refused to celebrate[/quote]I didn''t see, I sat down with my head in my hands, it was pretty hard to take.

Morty

"I didn''t see, I sat down with my head in my hands, it was pretty hard to take."

Can you only see when your standing up Morty😉

Strange, or perhaps it isn''t, that the Bassong interview hasn''t been posted on the NCFC Youtube channel.The highlights are there as is AN''s interview.This is the first time that the "choosen player" interview hasn''t appeared

After Bassong''s post match car crash of an interview I see he has been re-presented today - talk about spin.

Praising his manager should guarantee him a start vs. Brentford anyway.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]After Bassong''s post match car crash of an interview I see he has been re-presented today - talk about spin.

Praising his manager should guarantee him a start vs. Brentford anyway.[/quote]Why sneer at it?Maybe his praise is genuine?

I used to rate Bassong, the years are taking their toll on him as they are on a lot of our players.

His interview was OK and it certainly was an improvement on previous games, just should have accepted the criticism as we didn''t keep a clean sheet or gain any points!

It''s the usual banging the drum leading up to a game.

We''ve had them recently from Martin, Jerome & Bennett. "We''re gonna do this & that" "We''ve been working on it all week" etc etc.

Don''t mind that if they actually follow that up come match day but recently they haven''t.

They are contracted to do all of this. It means diddlysquat compared to the words spoken at training and in dressingroom. People who try to analyze these interviews must be nuts.

You didn''t hear his post match interview then.

His attitude and his relegation collection go hand in hand.

He doesn''t show any respect for the fans either. Typical arrogant modern footballer but not good enough to be arrogant.

In his first season he was my avatar.