Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Bassong interview

We only conceded one, where''s the fragility in that!

God help us with that mentality!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Sounds thick and slow witted, like his defending..[/quote]

it wasnt that long ago he tweeted a picture of himself with a gun

guy is a fucking retard

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Did Robins just say that if Bassong can''t see the problem he is part of the problem.

Relegation is Bassong''s middle name.[/quote]

Bassong is sh*t

That interview says it all

I remember a similar one he did just before Hughton finally went........

Desperate that they had to push him out - both on the pitch at 3pm and for the interview after. Hopefully he was the only one that wasn''t more than mildly upset.

Ironically, this is the best player/manager interview I have heard for a very long time because it was authentic and told us everything we needed to know.

This is a player Neil Adams shipped out to a rival. Why? It can only be his influence made that gamble justifiable.

Neil has multiple problems with this squad. Russell Martin after the Brighton game identified the divisions. We have players who don''t want to be here; others who take being here for granted and no obvious leaders. In fairness to Neil he has a lot on his plate with this bunch.

Colour and background is irrelevant.

This was an important interview in my opinion. I hope someone with the skills posts a link to it.

In fairness to Neil he has to work with this level of complacent arrogance and I doubt Bassong is the only one.

He probably gets it at Board level when he asks for support.

[quote user="Move Klose"]I remember the last time someone made a comment like that. Was that alartz chap, whatever happened to him.[/quote]

He''s posted in this thread.... you can have 10 points if you can tell me who Adolf..sorry Alartz...pseudonym is?

And both I and the neutral Liverpool supporter with me at the game thought Bassong actually had a pretty good game.

Whilst I admit it was a stupid thing to say, I don''t get the ''Oh my god let''s hang him'' mentality on here. And anyway what is ''coloured'' ? Red, Green Blue?

That is not a racism comment whatsoever. Get a grip people.

So bloody sensitive this world. America vote in a racist bigot and nobody batters an eyelid.

Ok then I''ll change my comment to. Bassong is useless thick central defender that should remove himself from the team along with Alex Neil

[quote user="have my howson it"]That is not a racism comment whatsoever. Get a grip people.

So bloody sensitive this world. America vote in a racist bigot and nobody batters an eyelid.

Ok then I''ll change my comment to. Bassong is useless thick central defender that should remove himself from the team along with Alex Neil[/quote]

If you think what you posted is not racist you really need to have a long hard look at yourself

[quote user="have my howson it"]That is not a racism comment whatsoever. Get a grip people.

Ok then I''ll change my comment to. Bassong is useless thick central defender that should remove himself from the team along with Alex Neil[/quote]"I''m not racist, But...."

....its a bit racist isn''t??

anyway, a broader point on our defence.

If Neil doesnt see Klose as part of the solution in building our defence around, I not sure if its more a failing of the player himself or in our coaching staff?

[quote user="Syteanric"][quote user="have my howson it"]That is not a racism comment whatsoever. Get a grip people.

Ok then I''ll change my comment to. Bassong is useless thick central defender that should remove himself from the team along with Alex Neil[/quote]"I''m not racist, But...."[/quote]

Your a sensitive wally but...

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30999175/warning-why-using-the-term-coloured-is-offensive[/quote]

My god really?!

Jesus Christ! Oh blasphemy condemn me now.

The world is a pathetic place nowadays. I do apologise for my lack of understanding in words

Let''s not forget that English is not Seb Bassongs first language, probably not his second one either, I sound rather stupid speaking French, my second language, I don''t have a third, do you?

He did sound rather stupid though trying to defend the fact that they defended well despite losing. Got a bit pissy with Goreham for questioning him too.

[quote user="have my howson it"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30999175/warning-why-using-the-term-coloured-is-offensive[/quote]

My god really?!

Jesus Christ! Oh blasphemy condemn me now.

The world is a pathetic place nowadays. I do apologise for my lack of understanding in words[/quote]considering you are alartz, and your reputation proceeds you, you can''t take the moral high ground with anyone..now off you go... EDL meeting is starting soon and you wouldn''t want to miss it.