Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Lambert settling in well, then

Maybe we aren''t overly impatient....

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/11/27/wolves-fans-fearing-relegation-after-another-defeat/

"Well, two games into the job and I have concerns over whether Lambert is the right man for us. I''m not impressed with his team selection, his subs, or his tactics. If he has a game plan, I''m finding it hard to fathom."

Clicky.Blimey that is a pretty damning article. Lambert really isn''t the same man without Karsa and Culverhouse behind him.

That''s Wolves fans for ya! Two games is probably them being patient. They don''t deserve him.
He may turn it around. But the expected new manager revival didn''t happen. However it''s not as common as people seem to think.

QPR even with 11 men look SO poor though, how the hell did we lose to this lot? Yes 10 men didnt help but still..

Even allowing for the fact QPR were down to 10 men, I thought they were absolutely dreadful. Their only real threat was from long throws, which are all the more dangerous due to Loftus Road being a relatively small pitch.

It just confirmed that we lost to a very poor side a fortnight ago. The only consolation I took from the game was that Wolves also came unstuck trying to defend the long throw so we aren''t alone in that regard.

Spillay wrote the following post at 2016-12-02 1:19 AM:

QPR even with 11 men look SO poor though, how the hell did we lose to this lot? Yes 10 men didnt help but still..

Because we are so........poor!