Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Scott hogan

CUSDP he''s scored 11 in 18 games, he''s second only to Gayle in the leading scorers this season so far.

[quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"]And that folks, is irony.[:D][/quote]

You''re American presumably?[/quote]What do you think about Scott Hogan Alfie?Overpriced?Is he the type of striker we need?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"]And that folks, is irony.[:D][/quote]

You''re American presumably?[/quote]What do you think about Scott Hogan Alfie?Overpriced?Is he the type of striker we need?[/quote]

I think the problem come January is how attractive we will be to players. In the Summer we were among the favourites, by January we may well be mid table with doubts about Alec still continuing. I have no faith in him getting the best out of players and he doesn''t appear to know what to do with them when he does sign them. But in answer to your question I would be happy to have Hogan here, but getting another central defender has to be the absolute priority.

Good age, and has certainly scored and performed well but does he fit AN''s system?He''s much more of a player to look for gaps and use a bit of movement and control to get some space, rather than a strong, physical, aerially adept player such as Jerome.At times I''m reminded of Hooper, but with more movement and a seemingly much better work rate.Maybe if AN is thinking of changes then I can see the potential in the lad (and there is genuine potential there), but in our current system he just does not suit the standard lone striker role that AN uses almost permanently...

Wil he fit Kenny Jackett''s team plans. Let me put forward another name Omar Bogle from Grimsby he''s on fire. Drinkell came from there and was brilliant and will be cheaper.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]CUSDP he''s scored 11 in 18 games, he''s second only to Gayle in the leading scorers this season so far.[/quote]

Ron, ICF was referring to Jerome being a top quality striker at this level. I didnt agree.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]CUSDP he''s scored 11 in 18 games, he''s second only to Gayle in the leading scorers this season so far.[/quote]

Ron, ICF was referring to Jerome being a top quality striker at this level. I didnt agree.

OK, sorry my mistake, but got you the first time!😆😆

[quote user="Ron Manager"]OK, sorry my mistake, but got you the first time!😆😆[/quote]

Stick him up front on his own in our team and watch his goals dry up.

Knowing our recent transfer exploits we''ve probably tested the water by offering £8. When they reject we''ll go in with a tenner, a packet of quavers and some pocket lint!

Certainly wouldn''t be a bad option but what would Oliviera make of that? Also makes me wish we''d have just done the business and got Gayle a year ago...

If any of this news came from Norwich sources surely a statement of intent to scare off other teams interested? 2 good seasons so far for lesser teams and he''s worth 8 million. Cmon. If we got this guy for 4 million then would it be worth it. As for him not fitting into the system the manager uses would he be a good asset for the next manager?

No and Alex Neil confirmed it was b*llsh*t at his press conference.

Already confirming we have no money for January window unless we get some out... bet there will be a queue round the block given our past performances

[quote user="pete"]Wil he fit Kenny Jackett''s team plans. Let me put forward another name Omar Bogle from Grimsby he''s on fire. Drinkell came from there and was brilliant and will be cheaper.[/quote]Bogle is a good shout, with the right coaching he could definitely step up. Would be a much better option off the bench than Fafferty.