Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Scott hogan

Always a bit suspicious when a link comes out just before we face that particular player.

Saying that if we''ve got £8m to spend in January you''d hope its going on a defender.

What makes you think k we have that money? You do not trust any other paper / reporter / rumour.... Interesting why this is not dispatched with the usual aplomb?

[quote user="Mike "]What makes you think k we have that money? You do not trust any other paper / reporter / rumour.... Interesting why this is not dispatched with the usual aplomb?[/quote]What makes you think we don''t?

Not a rumour i stated he was one of the players we had lined up to come in the summer but no cash at the time !

if anyone can find the link after the window shut it was all there for you to see

One of the hottest strikers in this division and would love him but would Neil play him?? Also our real problems are at the back and a couple of central defenders are needed. But we need to sort the manager situation before January

Great player. Him or Abraham from Chelsea assuming they are able to cancel the loan, if not wait till summer. Great young strikers. I''d love us to go for Assombalonga but he seems too injury prone.

The concern for me is will hogan get the chances here

We have Jerome who in this league is a 20 goal a season striker if he gets the chances / service

just buying a striker will not sort out our problems we have to create chances for them

So no money then but have found £8m in the cupboard or under the floor boards.

Happy days...

Jerome is a top striker at this level but as we saw on Saturday, he''s not immune from injury, and in his absence we have Oliveira who''s been unconvincing so far, and Lafferty - enough said.

Personally I think at Championship level our defensive personnel is good enough, it''s about getting them and the defensive side of midfield playing together properly and to their abilities.  There''s no point bringing in another CB for that sort of money if you can''t sort out the defensive setup.

Simples, sell Klose, Bennett and Olsson, there''s your 8 mill.

We can play rush keepers and outscore the opposition.

Sorry thought all these things had to be absolutely 100% fact or they have to be rubbished as speculation??

Morty???

Wouldn''t be surprised if a deal hasn''t already been struck for Klose, hence him being wrapped up in cotton wool on the bench.

[quote user="Mike "]Sorry thought all these things had to be absolutely 100% fact or they have to be rubbished as speculation??

Morty???[/quote]Only the ridiculous ones.Do you need me to tell you which ones are ridiculous, and which ones aren''t?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mike "]Sorry thought all these things had to be absolutely 100% fact or they have to be rubbished as speculation??

Morty???[/quote]Only the ridiculous ones.Do you need me to tell you which ones are ridiculous, and which ones aren''t?[/quote]

No, but you still do!

[quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mike "]Sorry thought all these things had to be absolutely 100% fact or they have to be rubbished as speculation??

Morty???[/quote]Only the ridiculous ones.Do you need me to tell you which ones are ridiculous, and which ones aren''t?[/quote]

No, but you still do![/quote]I post on this forum, if you don''t like reading my opinion, thats your problem mate, not mine.I mean, people posting football opinions, on a football forum.Whatever next?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mike "]Sorry thought all these things had to be absolutely 100% fact or they have to be rubbished as speculation??

No, but you still do![/quote]I post on this forum, if you don''t like reading my opinion, thats your problem mate, not mine.I mean, people posting football opinions, on a football forum.Whatever next?[/quote]

You asked if we needed you to tell us which ones are ridiculous, I said no, but you still do.

There you are question and answer!

He was wanted in the summer transfer window but we didn''t have the money

now we might not had the money due to us not getting parachute payments all in one go

so now we have been paid a installment maybe some of it has been made available ?

or like others have said someone is leaving

money becomes available at times during the season just because we didnt have it in the summer does not mean we will not have it now

having said all that it might not come off due to us changing our manager ( hopefully ) and we give the new manager 8 mil to spend

Sterling contribution to the subject of the thread Alfie, if that is indeed your real name.Keep it up[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Sterling contribution to the subject of the thread Alfie, if that is indeed your real name.Keep it up[Y][/quote]

I think my general point is that it''s extraordinary how somebody can post so much and say so little

He is not a top striker sat this level. he is the bracket down. i dont think he would get in many teams above us.

2 seasons in his career in double figures. Should be on 15 with the chances he has had this season. hes on 6.

He works hard but cant finish well enough to be a top striker at this level.