Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

thomas helveg!

[quote]So he left Norwich to secure his world cup 2006 place!!! shame Demark didn''t qualify!!!!![/quote]

Its a pity for Thomas, he brought a nice bit of class to the team once he settled in.
However, with regards their opinionated git of a manager, I''m laughing like a drain!
How dare he spout nonsense about where his players need to be playing. Hope he gets the sack.

[quote]So he left Norwich to secure his world cup 2006 place!!! shame Demark didn''t qualify!!!!![/quote]

hahaha, made me chuckle!

i feel a bit sorry 4 Helveg, dont no why and was sorry to see him go, but  i have no sympathy for their prat of a manager

What goes around, comes around springs to mind. Sorry for Helveg, but that manager deserves that success!

Olsen didn''t even play him last night either - obviously the Prince of Denmark''s class and brilliance is too much for his national team as well as the fizzy league.

Morten Olsen has made himself look a grade A wally!

MO: Thomas you need to leave that second grade little club Norwich City as I need you you playing in the top grade for us to qualify in the World Cup.

TH: Ok boss I''ll see what I can do

TH (again): I''ve got a deal with Borussia manyletterslastnameclub in Germany will that do?

MO: That''s great TH were bound to qualify now. Well done.

Shame that "little" Denmark won''t be there then, you''ve made them one of the "second rate" European national XI''s haven''t you, unlike some who HAVE qualified-you know, Serbia & Montenegro, Ukraine, plus Switzerland and Slovenia in the play offs!

Still, may be you could arrange some friendlies with Estonia, Andorra, Cyprus perhaps-Tommy would enjoy that!

If only he had stayed...look at the transformation to that other import who was deemed to be surplus to requirements for large parts of last season...step forward Norfolk''s favourite Morroccan...!