Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Missing in action

It is my sad duty to report that a number of posters have not returned to this forum since today''s winPeteSimmo_2Highland CanaryDalyThecanaryfanMatt HopkinsJim the CanaryThey shall grow not wise, as we that are still here grow wise:

Sense shall not burden them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them (for who the really are)
I would suggest the last post, but undoubtely they will post again when things go awry at our end of the A140

A lot of ''those were the days'' used to and still do post on herefor some reason they are absent on duty this evening

Why bother every time we win! Just enjoy the day and performance, couldn''t give a toss where the moaners are tonight, there''s nothing which anyone can moan at, AN finally got his players to click, great day!

[quote user="Indy"]Why bother every time we win! Just enjoy the day and performance, couldn''t give a toss where the moaners are tonight, there''s nothing which anyone can moan at, AN finally got his players to click, great day![/quote]so why bother to reply ?

Because threads like this are just to provoke shite, makes you as bad as those you mention.

Just enjoy and talk about the great performances.

I have been (elsewhere)but I also have been subject to endless bin filth trying to stir things on hereas to being as bad as those I mention, that is the intent

course they''re not, they can''t chat s!!! about stuff they don''t really understand. Or they''re gutted their team lost 2-0 today. Personally I don''t think binners know how to use a computer let alone leave a comment on a NCFC fan site....

you just scrapped ina few of you senior folk had gone missing and I did wonder if you might have succumbed to the cold, not having the extra layers of insulation as the copper chap, or his facial laggingbut not to worry you haven''t missed much, it has all been quite pleasant and cheerful, with dear old lakey posting possibly one of his finest and most succinct comments

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]you just scrapped ina few of you senior folk had gone missing and I did wonder if you might have succumbed to the cold, not having the extra layers of insulation as the copper chap, or his facial laggingbut not to worry you haven''t missed much, it has all been quite pleasant and cheerful, with dear old lakey posting possibly one of his finest and most succinct comments[/quote]
I''d been around. It''s just you never venture onto the best threads. I''m saving my best threads for wembley...

" I''m saving my best threads for wembley..."

I hope you don''t mean that old John Collier suit that gets dragged out for high days and holidays