Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Game televised

[quote user="Barnes Wallis "]Some flouncing plastics on here tonight[/quote]

What''s your definition of a plastic? I see a bunch of small minded eejits, but not much else mate.

[quote user="Barnes Wallis "]Some flouncing plastics on here tonight[/quote]The worst one is that Glen Maideros,your mate I believe

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]I would respond but I''m too busy enjoying a comprehensive Norwich win on the correct continent.[/quote]

King bellend here. Try and get out a bit pal. Atmosphere was shockingly flat today as someone said above.[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/B9z9GPMIUAAIjOs_zpsq5ut6sqa.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/B9z9GPMIUAAIjOs_zpsq5ut6sqa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Haha![/quote]Nothing personal, I found that earlier, and was desperate to use it.[:D]

Thank you for the Link... as a life long fan and supporter of the team thank you. I buy as much merchandise as I can supporting the team and all together we put the product on the field. Love you all. OTBC!!!!

Enjoyed here in Australia at 2 a.m. Sunday morning on Bein Sports. Well worth the loss of sleep. Radio commentary on Canary world Norwich City web 30 seconds delay result double joy with the double celebration goals. Tests the arm chair springs. Hope it happens more often. Players appeared to be given more freedom to do their own thing. Outcome they supported each other both coming forward and in defence.