Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Game televised

I''m going to go get a pre-match craft beer with Ricardo and talk about when the recycling goes out over Christmas

#MatchDay

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]Technically it is on at Carrow Road for the supporters, as only they are able to support the team by virtue of being in attendance.[/quote]Technically, nannies can''t fly, so go fly a kite.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Gotta keep the customers satisfied......[/quote]But they''re not customers if they watch on a dodgy stream.......Shoplifters more like. [;)]

You wouldn''t steal a car...

You wouldn''t steal a handbag...

You wouldn''t steal a football match...

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]http://www.stream2watch.cc/sport-stream/football/norwich-vs-brentford-live-stream[/quote]
Ta [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Gotta keep the customers satisfied......[/quote]But they''re not customers if they watch on a dodgy stream.......Shoplifters more like. [;)][/quote]

Seeing as I pay for the subscription and it is as crystal as watching tv that comment has no relevance to this thread. For the morons like Buh who commented, there are supporters of the club that used to be season ticket holders like myself that move away. There''s a whole wide world out there you know, culture and stuff, shocking I know! Anyway despite my plasticity I''ll be back in Jan and going to a few games starting with Wolves at home!

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]Technically it is on at Carrow Road for the supporters, as only they are able to support the team by virtue of being in attendance.[/quote]It would be great if everyone "in attendance" at Carrow Road did actually support the team; then we wouldn''t have to wait until we were three nil up before generating some decent noisy backing. As far as the "support" some offer goes, I''d say I contribute just as much to the atmosphere at the game watching here in California.

I would respond but I''m too busy enjoying a comprehensive Norwich win on the correct continent.

[quote user="Buh"]I would respond but I''m too busy enjoying a comprehensive Norwich win on the correct continent.[/quote]

King bellend here. Try and get out a bit pal. Atmosphere was shockingly flat today as someone said above.