Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Bassong = Goals & Baffling changes

[quote user="hogesar"]For someone name-calling everyone else repeatedly on this thread, ''morons'' being the latest term, you''d have thought you might have been able to figure out how to get quotes to work on here really, wouldn''t you?[/quote]

Hogesar youll note i dont call ''everyone'' morons and idiots, its just the morons and idiots who reply to the thread with ''do a podcast'' or some other moronic bating post. Because they are idiots and if you post boring rubbish like that im gonna call you an idiot, because thats what you are.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]And I really dont think the qoute thing makes me an idiot Hogesar.

I press the qoute button and it does what it does.[/quote]Aye, its tricky stuff, this computering thing[Y]

[quote user="hogesar"]For someone name-calling everyone else repeatedly on this thread, ''morons'' being the latest term, you''d have thought you might have been able to figure out how to get quotes to work on here really, wouldn''t you?[/quote]

I talk to people on here how I would talk to them in real life.

If i was having a discussion with a few NCFC fans at a match about how crap Bassong is, and someone came up interjected and said ''haha, you should do a podcast, haha'' my response would be to call them an idiot.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]And I really dont think the qoute thing makes me an idiot Hogesar.

I press the qoute button and it does what it does.[/quote]
So...you keep doing the same thing over and over again, even though history shows it doesn''t work?
Huh.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Why is it im the only one who thinks Bassong is done and should be taken out back and put down. Im not making this up. [/quote]
Perhaps that is a question you should be asking yourself, not us?

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]And I really dont think the qoute thing makes me an idiot Hogesar.

I press the qoute button and it does what it does.[/quote]
So...you keep doing the same thing over and over again, even though history shows it doesn''t work?
Huh.
[/quote]
To be fair so does Crafty....

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I agree buh.

Especially when people bring up the one he couldn''t be arsed to do at the NCISA evening with Darren Huckerby.

They''d reserved him his own special seat and everything and then just couldn''t be arsed to turn up or even let anyone know...😂[/quote]That was the one at the Lansdowne Hotel on Thorpe Road where he got in touch with Robin Sainty and asked if a podcast could be done and three seats were reserved on the front row for him and his two mates. Better not mention the time either before that when he invited me for a pint in the Coach and Horses during an England game and i turned up with ''Er Indoors only for a no show from Mr Angry.Sits back and awaits torrent of personal abuse and some effing and jeffing.....................

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Cobain18"]Fans were a disgrace at the weekend!! Bassong''s confidence shot to bits because of jeers, boos and sarcastic cheers. We''ve ruined a decent champs player much in the same way we ruined Snodgrass while he was at the club - he''s now doing ok.

Bassong helped two clubs to promotion last season .... Hasn''t suddenly become a bad player.[/quote]

Nail on the head Cobain, Bassong helped two clubs to promotion, not last season but 2 years ago.

Since then he has been abysmal in the prem, and abysmal this season.

He''s finished.[/quote]

That''s quite a basic explanation - no one seems to have volunteered a reason/source of the problem. Why has he suddenly started playing badly? Can he recover his form? I''d suggest he''s a very goid championship player and would regain confidence elsewhere, making a lot of fans on this board look rather foolish

"Bassong in the team means an automatic loss"

Hope you are having a nice weekend Matt

Hopefully there''s a podcast about this in the near future

Sorry Buh, think you''re gonna be disappointed if you''re after a response. If you can wait till Bassong makes some kind of mistake then i''m sure you''ll get a podcast all about it.

I''ve dusted off his "reserved seating" signs from the Lansdowne Hotel when he couldn''t be arsed, you know, just in case he makes a comeback.

I kept them all this time because I am so butt hurt...😂

Naismith played well too....

Good news about the podcast. I hope it''s as good as the Simpson''s one on that sofa with the ciggy and the wiggy....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Naismith played well too....

Good news about the podcast. I hope it''s as good as the Simpson''s one on that sofa with the ciggy and the wiggy....[/quote]

that was a quality production..