Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Brentford

[quote user="Buh"]To add evidence of my theory that internet traffic and sales increase for archant sites when we are doing poorly compared to when we are doing we''ll look at the view count on this Ricardo report compared to others when we are doing bad

Financially archant benefit from poor Norwich form[/quote]
Seems a very fair comparison to me Buh. Of course Ricardo is a homer so we can''t compare a 5-0 defeat with a 5-0 win. But what we can do is compare this week''s with the home game against Leeds.
Rickyyyyyyy''s report for Leeds from when it was posted until 10:50am on the Monday 72 replies and 5709 views. Although it could have included views after that time.
Rickyyyyyyy''s report for Brentford from when it was posted until now 29 replies and 1979 views.
The jury''s back in and the verdict is damning....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Buh"]To add evidence of my theory that internet traffic and sales increase for archant sites when we are doing poorly compared to when we are doing we''ll look at the view count on this Ricardo report compared to others when we are doing bad

Financially archant benefit from poor Norwich form[/quote]
Seems a very fair comparison to me Buh. Of course Ricardo is a homer so we can''t compare a 5-0 defeat with a 5-0 win. But what we can do is compare this week''s with the home game against Leeds.
Rickyyyyyyy''s report for Leeds from when it was posted until 10:50am on the Monday 72 replies and 5709 views. Although it could have included views after that time.
Rickyyyyyyy''s report for Brentford from when it was posted until now 29 replies and 1979 views.
The jury''s back in and the verdict is damning....
[/quote]Disasters always sell more newspapers.

I think that was Buh''s point Rickyyyyyy. You''re reports were great both times but which one got the most hits for Archant? To soften the blow of defeats maybe they''d like to slip you a few quid on the weeks you crack 5,000[;)]