Sign in to follow this  
?

FA Cup 3rd Round

The draw is tomorrow at 7.10pm on BT Sports. We''re number 28. Sutton Utd away anyone?

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Home draw v little side I havnt seen before please[/quote]orHome draw v little side we''ve all seen before please

the binners

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Home draw v little side I havnt seen before please[/quote]Never mind all that......away draw at a little side I haven''t seen before playing in a ground held together by good luck and two rolls of duck tape [:D][/quote]How about away to Barrow? Though its a ship building town so likely the ground is held together better than duck tape.

Just glad it''s not a little side we are primed for defeat against Minnows

Southampton is innocuous a game if we get beat it won''t hurt too much we''ll just have the tiniest bit of cup romanticisation and then back to normal

That''s the spirit boys, Little Ol'' Norwich, humbly bowing and scraping their way to a valiant defeat against the men from the Smoke 😳😳😳

You do know we beat them last time we played them, right?

" the men from the Smoke" ?Since when have S''oton been ''from the Smoke'' ?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Southampton have got a League cup semi final 1st leg at home to Liverpool only 4 days after this ,so surely will come with a 2nd XI......question is , how strong will we go??[/quote]How are we supposed to pick our strongest or least strongest first 11 when the manager doesn''t even know? [:)][Y]

[quote user="STFU"]That''s the spirit boys, Little Ol'' Norwich, humbly bowing and scraping their way to a valiant defeat against the men from the Smoke 😳😳😳

You do know we beat them last time we played them, right?[/quote]Best you take a butchers at one of these, sonny:Image result for atlas book [:D]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Southampton have got a League cup semi final 1st leg at home to Liverpool only 4 days after this ,so surely will come with a 2nd XI......question is , how strong will we go??[/quote]Depends on who is vaailableWho needs a rest, game time etcNearer the time the decision will be made

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Southampton have got a League cup semi final 1st leg at home to Liverpool only 4 days after this ,so surely will come with a 2nd XI......question is , how strong will we go??[/quote]How are we supposed to pick our strongest or least strongest first 11 when the manager doesn''t even know? [:)][Y][/quote]With the form of the squad so far this season I''d say we can put out 2 different teams with equal effectiveness. No Problem and as long as Godfrey doesn''t play in defense I''ll be content.

Another nothing tie.Redmond''s return may generate a bit of interest and put a few bums on seats but ticket prices have BOGOF written all over them.A friend of mine said that with 8 teams left in the drum 6 would have been of more interest. So we get b*oody Soton.

Southampton fixture list pulled of their forum. They are bored at the thought of the draw as well and starting to not rate Redmond that much either.31st Dec - West Bromwich (H)

2nd Jan - Everton (A)

7th Jan - Norwich (A)

11th Jan - Liverpool (H)

14th Jan - Burnley (A)

18th Jan - Norwich replay

22nd Jan - Leicester (H)

25th Jan - Liverpool (A)

28th Jan - FA Cup 4th round

31st Jan - Swansea (A)