Sign in to follow this  
Bill

U23s cup match tonight

Win this and we are in the last 16home advantagewith a few of the ''senior'' players on showKlose, Mulumbu and Whittakerwith Josh Murphy and Canosplus Matt Jarvis having a run out

What does this mean to the conspiracy theorists who think that Klose is being kept off the pitch as he is being sold in January?

[quote user="Ginja"]It''s the U21s [:P]
Anyone know if there might be a stream?
[/quote]
Actually it is the u23s...
Our official website has it wrong whoops!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/q4fX4vQ.png[/img]

[quote user="Ginja"]It''s the U21s [:P]
[/quote]it is indeednot a typing error, but a silly ar se getting it wrongapologies to all

[quote user="Dan Dare"][quote user="Ginja"]It''s the U21s [:P]
[/quote]it is indeednot a typing error, but a silly ar se getting it wrongapologies to all[/quote]
I''ve seen several conflicting results say u23 and u21, very confused!
The BBC says U21 so I think that''s right lol [:D]

More like an over 23''s game than an under 23''s game lol lol

Klose, Mulumbu, Whittaker, Lafferty, Turner, Jarvis,

Poor Klose, champions league to the Checkatrade trophy, whats going on there ??

Think they had just over 1000 for last game, probably will get more tonight with that lineup, c''mon you yellows

Is it able to be viewed anywhere anyone? That''s if it doesn''t get called off due to fog!

[quote user="AJ"]Is it able to be viewed anywhere anyone? That''s if it doesn''t get called off due to fog![/quote]Wouldn''t have thought so, its on Radio Norfolk though.Nah its just a bit misty, not proper thick fog.

teamKillip; Whittaker, Godfrey, Klose (c), Ramsay; Mulumbu, Grant; Canos, Jo. Murphy, Jarvis; Morris.

and for those unable to get radio norfolk live comentary can be heardhere0-0 so far

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]Assuming anyone with 12000 contributions to this website doesn''t have a life?[/quote]or anyone with only 6 posts is some saddo using YET ANOTHER loginyep, great life you have their lad

I''m sure a grown up will explain the difference between a login and a user nameotherwise if you''ve nothing to add to the thread then far cough you tedious little turd

So now young Godfrey has gone off we''ve only got 5 ''''under 21''s '''' actually have playing tonight

Norwich U23s: Killip; Whittaker, Godfrey, Klose (C), Ramsay; Mulumbu, Grant; Canos, Josh Murphy, Jarvis; Morris.

Subs: Hallett (GK), McGrandles, Efete, Crowe, Middleton, Jaiyesimi, McIntosh.

David Powles says the crowd is about 820 ish, not bad for a foggy cold night

Half Time 0-0Matt Jarvis subbedJoe Crowe on 18 yr old NI centre halfpenalties if a draw at full time

Weren''t some teams fined for playing less than the required number of first team players in the group stages?

not surebut there has been talk of whether it will continue in this form next yearMulumbu goal disallowed from a dodgy decision

Losing 0-1 now, 5 mins to go, sounds from Paddy Davitt''s live updates that Whitts has had a poor 2nd half

That''s us out then.

It also reminded me just how much I hate listening to us on the radio.

Awful display of refereeing, never a red card and a perfectly good goal disallowed

Whitts did struggle second half when Swansea moved a player with pace over to the left but with the extra man he had more area to cover

Sounds like Joe Crowe had a good game, which is one positive.... given how few centre backs we''ve had come anywhere near the first team for a while. Goalies and strikers that''s all.Also good to hear how we are picking up the best of young players from the lower leagues and looking to develop themYep, a shame to go out, more so as the red card seemed over excessive, but Matt Jarvis is on his way back. Klose doesn''t look to being put in cotton wool for a January sale.So put it behind us, and roll on 3 points Saturday

A shame as we had performed well in the cup to this point. The ref killed the game off with the red card decision. I''ll have to see it before making my opinion but sounded like he was last man so can understand the logic behind it. Main positive for me is Jarvis coming through 45 mins. Although Murphy has done very well this season it certainly adds another very good winger to our squad which could be like a new signing.

Agree AJ good news re Jarvis, like you haven''t seen the red card incident so can''t comment yet.

Wonder if Klose was playing to get him match fit for Saturday, anyone know how he did?

Ref was poor. Standout young uns were Ramsay at left back once again (like the look of him) and young Crowe in the second half, looks like a proper central defender.

Ball retention wasn''t great tonight and Morris needs to stop going to ground and whinging about it when he could be up and chasing the ball. Played well other than that though I thought. Killip''s kicking was very good and he didn''t have too much else to do really.