Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Shhhhhhh...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It''s really quiet....

Whasssgornon?[/quote]check your hearing aid is workingI said CHECK YOUR HEARING AID IS WORKING

Yes its amazing how one win in 7 games after losing 6 on the bounce brings a warm glow to City fans, we are easy pleased aren''t we.

But there is.When is Kenny Jackett taking over as manager.. he''s taking his time ?Are the infamous Stowmarket2 still making off with money as before ?Why did the club sign so many useless players in August.... Pinto, Pritchard, Oliveira ?Klose is set to move back to Lichenstein for about half of what we paid for him. Doesn''t this show that Mr Moxey should be Mr Poxy ?Why has the club not built a new stand on top of that piddling little one that is there now. Carrow Road was built in 8 days, albeit with out three roofs, so why can''t we built one stand during a international break ?And what does Ricky Martin do ? Couldn''t he heat up the sausage rolls before the game.

Who''s miserable? Not me I love it when I see us win, really nice to see the players most of us been calling for finally given the chance in the right position and great to see two of our better senior pros back......all round very happy.

Nice to see the happy clappers are as good at trolling for the negative Nancy''s as they are when we lose. Good to see both sides are as childish as each other, makes me very happy!

aaaaammmmmeeee you had to try and start the bickering again.

As most of us want to see the team doing well it would be churlish to point out that we have won one in seven although as AN knows we need to string a series of results together to become convinced all is on course and that would specifically include better defensive displays.

Brentford had good chances and had one gone in would the uncertainty have returned? We have let so many leads go.

We will achieve NOTHING without shoring up our defence.

Even during the winning run fans were uncertain because of the fragility on show and one heavy win tells us what we know: that we have potency going forwards but also does nothing to change something else we know: that we have a poor defence and a fragile mentality.

Another win at the weekend with solid defending is what we need now and if we can take that into Christmas we would be firmly back in contention.

But then: if my auntie had Ed Balls she would be my uncle.

Well I hope you''re right Rudolph. We''ve had winning runs and losing runs before but I''ve never known it this quiet. This week it''s like watching a fire burn out. There''s been a few smoldering embers. Then this thread seemed to ignite the last twigs for a while when a few posted. But unless we get fuel soon it''s going to be a cold winter. Would another win be fuel enough?
Oh and Eccles, you''re right Pinto signed in January. But you''re also wrong because loads of people slated him.

[quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]oh dear

pinto wasn''t signed in August and nobody has said he is rubbish

oh dear[/quote]that has to be double bluff

... I think

You have to give AN credit - only manager who I think could silence an entire AN out group of fans with 1 win, after 6 straight defeats.

He''s a genius!

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]We could do with a good cold winter. Too many oldies clinging on....[/quote]

I''ve spent my £200 winter fuel allowance on drugs, women and alcohol and an Ipswich shirt.

Going to have to scrounge the rest of winter.

The penny has dropped that the board is backing him and he clearly hasn''t lost the changing room so it looks like he will be going nowhere soon.

The chance of him changing formation, along the lines outlined in Parma''s thread, to improve our defensive strategy will remain unlikely while he remains but that is what we are likely to be stuck with non the less.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]The penny has dropped that the board is backing him and he clearly hasn''t lost the changing room so it looks like he will be going nowhere soon.

The chance of him changing formation, along the lines outlined in Parma''s thread, to improve our defensive strategy will remain unlikely while he remains but that is what we are likely to be stuck with non the less.[/quote]But you''re happy we won, yeah?

[quote user="Morgan"]You could take that Ipswich shirt back - you''d be amazed at how far £2 will get you these days.[/quote]

You can save an elephant in Africa apparently.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]The penny has dropped that the board is backing him and he clearly hasn''t lost the changing room so it looks like he will be going nowhere soon.

The chance of him changing formation, along the lines outlined in Parma''s thread, to improve our defensive strategy will remain unlikely while he remains but that is what we are likely to be stuck with non the less.[/quote]But you''re happy we won, yeah?

[/quote]

Yes I''ve said so. Several times. Good of you to keep asking though.

Come another 4-0 win this weekend those happy clappers will be gloating like a big un! If we lose those so called binner she will be back giving it large!

Then they''ll be those who just like to take the middle ground and talk about the game, players and what happened like normal people!

There''s always one side or the other happy with a win or loss! But the trolls will always be there to derail threads and personal attacks on posters!

Not to forget the normal LDC lecture for the week!

Strange post for someone professing to be middle ground and only want to talk about football...

It''s all about the viewing figures and they prove convincingly this thread is keeping the customers satisfied.☺

Well as a City customer, the entertainment on the pitch was worth the money this week. Can''t say the pie or pint was worth the money and the facilities were awful as some customer decided to get ratarsed and puke all over the gents toilets.

Im sure you must have got your heated blankets in your stand this week Nutty, as I know how much they care for you older Supporters. I hope you enjoyed the football, I bet you couldn''t wait to get behind the keyboard to give it some to all those binders on here moaning for the past 6 game losing streak!