Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Hate to say i told you so, but...

[quote user="Knock off Nige"]I actually saw a Pips Skips truck today. Yellow with faded black signage. There''s one for the scrap heap I thought.[/quote]

They''re stalwarts of the skip industry. Got a sponsorship opurtunity with them in the pipeline, just thrashing out the particulars - Busy times, but wouldn''t have it any other way.

Anyway I''ve got to go - probably won''t be around to post content for a bit.

[quote user="True Grit"][quote user="Knock off Nige"]I actually saw a Pips Skips truck today. Yellow with faded black signage. There''s one for the scrap heap I thought.[/quote]

They''re stalwarts of the skip industry. Got a sponsorship opurtunity with them in the pipeline, just thrashing out the particulars - Busy times, but wouldn''t have it any other way.

Anyway I''ve got to go - probably won''t be around to post content for a bit.[/quote]

Thanks for that info TG. Good to know we won''t be throwing money away with that deal.

Bloody ruddy TG is absolutely smashing it he''s a winner and I for one appreciate his counsel

Caveat is that I have to have the Qashqai vinyl wrapped with the Pips logo and contact details. No skin off my nose, but need to check whether it would be a conflict of interest to my club, as they have various sponsorship deals with waste companies.

Half time here. Cracking game

[quote user="Number9"]How do you get on with Alex Neil, TG?

Does he listen to your advice?[/quote]

I don''t have a professional relationship with Alex. I work for another club, which I can''t name due to contractual obligations.

Best,

TG

I for one will be using pips for all my skip needs

I can assure you, they check out.