Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Hate to say i told you so, but...

Hey Everybody,

Not to blow my own trumpet, but I did say December would be an excellent month for the club and what a way to start; A 5-0 yellow-wash.

Was invited to sit in the ''Duffields Animal Feeds'' box (thanks guys, some great banter going on with the lads from Pips Skips).

Pritchard looked lively from the offset, with some subtle leg movement which ticked all my boxes. In all it was a good, clean slice of fun - Even Ruddy got in on the entertainment, with a moment straight off the am-dram circuit - diving head first back into the box to collect the a loose ball, ''it''s behind you!'', we shouted with gusto - Well it is pantomime season after all.

Was good to see Jez give the thumbs up to Alex at the end. They live and breathe the game, it''s clear to see.

On the ball city!

Best,

TG

Love it TG.......... top poster and a true football man.

Even Ruddy got in on the entertainment, with a moment straight off the am-dram circuit - diving head first back into the box to collect the a loose ball, ''it''s behind you!'', we shouted with gusto - Well it is pantomime season after all.

Well lets hope November is well and truly behind us and we are firmly back on the yellow brick road.

Could I be the first to suggest AN for manager of the monthand us back up the table by Boxing Day

[quote user="True Grit"]Hey Everybody,

Not to blow my own trumpet, but I did say December would be an excellent month for the club and what a way to start;

Was invited to sit in the ''Duffields Animal Feeds'' box (thanks guys, some great banter going on with the lads from Pips Skips)......[/quote]Yes, a pretty acceptable start but I''d suggest save your breath for a bit as it''s only the 4th [:D]Those sponsors sound the ultimate of cool. Great place to take the OH for a romantic candlelit dinner perhaps ? [;)]

True Grit wrote:

Hey Everybody, Not to blow my own trumpet, but I did say December would be an excellent month for the club and what a way to start; Was invited to sit in the ''Duffields Animal Feeds'' box (thanks guys, some great banter going on with the lads from Pips Skips)......

Have to say TG I heard the banter with the guys from Pips Skips. Thought it was rubbish

Don''t believe that for a minute

If it was banter that was going down and TG was involved I can assure you it was top draw

"Don''t believe that for a minute

If it was banter that was going down and TG was involved I can assure you it was top draw "

Surely as it was Pips Skips you should have said I refuse to believe that

True Grit

Realise you probably don''t get to many NCFC games at CR as you are scouting for one of the top Ladies Football club but before you and Jez get too excited Brentford were probably the worst side City have played against in 3 seasons

Mary Poppins

Seen more NCFC games than you ever likely to see

Go fly a kite

PS The bin ref is old hat

and shows what an idiot you are

[quote user="Knock off Nige"]"Don''t believe that for a minute

If it was banter that was going down and TG was involved I can assure you it was top draw "

Surely as it was Pips Skips you should have said I refuse to believe that[/quote]I think Pips Skips and the connection with '' rubbish '' and '' refuse '' might be a bit subtle for some on here [:D]

Re: Hate to say i told you so, but...

Knock off Nige wrote:

"Don''t believe that for a minute If it was banter that was going down and TG was involved I can assure you it was top draw " Surely as it was Pips Skips you should have said I refuse to believe that

I think Pips Skips and the connection with '' rubbish '' and '' refuse '' might be a bit subtle for some on here Big Smile [:D]

That''s a shame ....and Smith must score. It was only a throw away comment.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="im spartacus"]Thought you scouts would be keeping your heads down at the moment .[/quote]Care to re-phrase that ? [:O][/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="im spartacus"]Thought you scouts would be keeping your heads down at the moment .[/quote]Care to re-phrase that ? [:O][/quote][:D][/quote]

Like I said 😂

[quote user="Knock off Nige"]Re: Hate to say i told you so, but...

Knock off Nige wrote:

"Don''t believe that for a minute If it was banter that was going down and TG was involved I can assure you it was top draw " Surely as it was Pips Skips you should have said I refuse to believe that

I think Pips Skips and the connection with '' rubbish '' and '' refuse '' might be a bit subtle for some on here Big Smile [:D]

That''s a shame ....and Smith must score. It was only a throw away comment.[/quote]Aw.....don''t let it go to waste.

Just touched down in Moldova, preparing for for the Petrocub v Milsami Orhei game tomorrow. Won''t be about much to post content on here over the next few days, sorry guys.

I was going to ask TG about what mileage he''s clocking up annually on the qashqai but it''s cool TG we''ll touch base later

Best,

Buh

[quote user="True Grit"]Just touched down in Moldova, preparing for for the Petrocub v Milsami Orhei game tomorrow. Won''t be about much to post content on here over the next few days, sorry guys.[/quote]

I will try to contain my disappointment.

[quote user="Number 9"]Should be a good game TG, give my best to Eduard.

Thanks[/quote]

Just hate a cracking plate of Mamaliga. Now going to get my head into some admin for tomorrow.

I certainly won''t be saying anything to Blanuta, im going full on method scout for tomorrow - if they catch a whiff I''m there for the player I''m assessing ill be hung drawn and quartered.

I think he meant Fakenham Ladies vrs Aylsham Ladies

supposed to be a real hot striker on show