Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

It's Time to Claw Back Those Leaders

Starting with the match today. ( Who else is watching ? )
 Come on Leeds! If they can pull off an upset and we can do the job against Barnsley a real dent will have been made to get us back into the battle. After this weekend both Brighton and Newcastle are away for the two subsequent games. Of course, Newcastle have lost their last two, so they may be a little edgy tomorrow Birmingham. Here''s hoping anyway.

Come on Leeds! If they can pull off an upset and we can do the job against Barnsley a real dent will have been made to get us back into the battle. After this weekend both Brighton and Newcastle are away for the two subsequent games. Of course, Newcastle have lost their last two, so they may be a little edgy tomorrow against Birmingham. Here''s hoping anyway.

[quote user="ricardo"]Forget it, auto has gone.

Playoffs the only avenue.
[/quote]defeatistafter 19 games in 2010 we were 11 points off the toptoday after 19 games we are 10 points off the topall to play for

It''s Rickys Xmas prediction.

Would love for it be wrong, but sadly I think it will be right.

Pray for a miracle.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]
 Come on Leeds! If they can pull off an upset and we can do the job against Barnsley a real dent will have been made to get us back into the battle. After this weekend both Brighton and Newcastle are away for the two subsequent games. Of course, Newcastle have lost their last two, so they may be a little edgy tomorrow against Birmingham. Here''s hoping anyway.
[/quote]
I''m going to watch, a Leeds win is most favourable for us I guess.

With the top 6 playing each other this weekend its a great chance to make up some much needed ground....

Just need the boys and AN to deliver.....

Stolen from Twitter :-Rob Green providing a classic Rob Green moment by getting confused over a ball coming towards him.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]Stolen from Twitter :-Rob Green providing a classic Rob Green moment by getting confused over a ball coming towards him.[:D][/quote]
You just knew he wasn''t going to save the penalty.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="morty"]Stolen from Twitter :-Rob Green providing a classic Rob Green moment by getting confused over a ball coming towards him.[:D][/quote]
You just knew he wasn''t going to save the penalty.
[/quote]Or that one[:D]

I think we will know by boxing day whether we have a realistic chance for top two but With our defence I am thinking play offs