Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Barnsley (a)

From the press release, AN says Olsson is fit, but Tettey and Jerome are touch and go. With that in mind, I''d play the same team as last week and go for it.

General rule is never change a winning side. Especially after such a solid performance. For me it''s as we were, as far as I know there''s no new injury news which must mean Pritchard, Howson and Pinto all came through unscathed. Olsson has done nothing of immediate note to warrant an instant return. Yes, he''s probably a better LB overall than Brady, but Brady scored and assisted a goal from that position last time out.

[quote user="Diane"]Im wondering if he''ll put Olssen straight back in and move Brady forwards?[/quote]

That would mean dropping Pritchard, Murphy or Naismith. Which would it be?

Unless Barnsley have some strength that needs combating or weakness that needs exploiting the those that played last week should start.A win is essential if only to make up ground, or stay in touch depending on how the othe teams get on.We were fortunate last week in that most around us hardly picked up any pointsBut it won''t always be so, and we have to get back to winning ways

Really ?

If Olsson is fit there people still wanting Brady at LB?

FFS these are one of the best set piece teams in the league, they have been scoring for fun and are 4th highest scores in the league,

Anyone expecting as much room to play and time on the ball as we got last week is in for a shock !!

The good news is their defence is about as robust as our own.......so this could well be a 3-2 or 4-3 kinda game.

Think its a game to recall Timmy and Olsson bearing in mind that despite the flattering scoreline last week we didnt win a single header in our own box all game and only won 41% of headers in the centre of the park.

Yeah I can see a few goals in this one, their home form is not good and we have a good record against them so I am going 4-2 Norwich. :)

[quote user="Bagster"]Yeah I can see a few goals in this one, their home form is not good and we have a good record against them so I am going 4-2 Norwich. :)[/quote]I have a cheeky fiver on 4-1 Norwich.

[quote user="Bagster"]Yeah but was that a plastic fiver or a real one :)[/quote]A bet 365 one. So not even real.

It''ll be a good chance to see Conor Hourihane against our midfield, anyone that is going, please assess and report later. Many thanks .WCC