Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Preston refund away fans

What are the chances of us beating Soton by a few goals, leading into injury time, and get Laffs and A N Other to start fisticuffs, so we can get a refund?

Win/WIn

Don''t know how many away fans there were but if they have done this it seems only fair the players involved pay the refund.
I''m never sure about this refunding the fans. It can only be very occasionally unless clubs set out qualifications. Would it be a heavy defeat? Or a complete no show where the other team were just as bad and we got a 0-0? Or just when we lose during a bad run with the natives getting restless? 
We did it after Swansea a while back. That time a brilliant PUP from here sent me his refunds for Rays Funds. Pink Un message board haters and Mick Dennis please note....

Personally I think they should forget about a refund and bring back the stocks...bit of public humiliation never hurt anyone :)

With Nigel on this- if you start handing out refunds where do you stop? I spent £25 on going to the complete no show in Birmingham- is that worthy of a refund? Is it decided by performance or by scoreline? What about if we lose 5-1 but with 10 minutes to go it was only 2-1 and we conceded due to throwing everything in search of an equaliser?

The Preston thing is a bit of an exceptional case however.

Well this is why we should bring back the stocks, players underperform you get to vote the worst two and put them in the stocks. Doesn''t cost much and gives them a bit mre incentive;)

Win win