Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

We will win 4-0 today

We are more than capable of doing that, but for me, I want to see the team sheet before making any predictions.

And then I worry our attitude to games with a "full strength team" the players seem to assume they going to win easily, not try too hard, then we get turned over.

Doom

[quote user="Number 9"]We are more than capable of doing that, but for me, I want to see the team sheet before making any predictions.

And then I worry our attitude to games with a "full strength team" the players seem to assume they going to win easily, not try too hard, then we get turned over.

Doom[/quote]That''s my thought. And we do have to start winningGiven our previous lead striker could be out, it''s heartening (or frightening some might say) to read fans optimism.And not read the usual whines about posts on here putting the jinx on things.Good luck to those who have a few quid on the score

We need to win but I''m almost more fussed about the performance- we need to carry on from where we left off against Brentford and take it to Barnsley with the same pace and directness we saw last weekend.

0-3 City. Even though we won heavily last week the look on neil'': face was a tentative one. Hoping he''s drummed in the anti-complacency into the troops. The confidence should have returned. Given the signs of coming out of the dip were at Derby, I do fancy us for this on the road to redemption...