Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

You get what you deserve

No doubt a full house on Tuesday. Not a hint of discontent. And why would there be, after all we''re only little ''ole Norwich.................

If you get what you deserve will your club be shut down for not paying stjohns ambulance and having an owner who doesn''t pay tax?

[quote user="Buh"]If you get what you deserve will your club be shut down for not paying stjohns ambulance and having an owner who doesn''t pay tax?[/quote]Feisty [:O]

He even has his own website Buh!

http://www.marcusevansexposed.org

[quote user="Keith Scott"]3 happy clappers down. Just need Morty, Fenway and a couple of others to complete the set. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa![/quote]You are the worst troll on this board, you''re absolutely useless. It''s laughable that anyone would actually believe you''re a Norwich fan.

lol I can accept losing, we played poorly and deserve it, but I''m not about to get lectured on it by some no bottle Binner like Keith Scott

[quote user="Ron Manager"]He even has his own website Buh!

http://www.marcusevansexposed.org[/quote]Is that porker Alan Brazil in any of the vids, if so I''m out? Sorry I thought it said Sex feck!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Keith Scott"]3 happy clappers down. Just need Morty, Fenway and a couple of others to complete the set. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa![/quote]You are the worst troll on this board, you''re absolutely useless. It''s laughable that anyone would actually believe you''re a Norwich fan.[/quote]

Come on FTW. Don''t deny Buh of his rightful place!

Yeah, I''m a happy clapper too apparently, even though I''ve said that I want the manager out and I''m deeply concerned by the way the club is being run.What poor old brain-damaged Keith doesn''t realise is that I only comment on his threads to call him out for being a massive filthy binner. He''s like one of those hicks from South Park who keeps shouting ''THEY TOOK OUR JERBS'' in an increasingly incomprehensible voice.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Woohoo ! I''ve finally been called a happy clapper, I feel part of the gang at last .[/quote]

two home games now coming up in the next 6 days with the spotlight on the manager.....unless either Villa or Huddersfield turn up with a team of bums like Brentford, we could well see some action taken by the board come this time next week..