Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Lose to Villa and they go ahead of us! Whoever would have thought that!

As the title says, we lose to Villa and all those saying Villa had no chance of going up must think the same of us?

Bruce would have been the right man for this club, probably too good for our current boardroom set up!

Easy to say told you so

But I posted numerous times that Steve Bruce would at least have given us his experience compared to AN and the Pie Man

PS Would be very surprised if AN and The Pie Man''s departure has even been discussed by the BOD after all the last 9 games dismal performances and even worse that his still not having a clue after almost 2 seasons of the best 11 to put out on a regular basis

I said in the summer when Bruce was allowed to leave Hull, ditch AN and bring him in.......most on here gave me the normal AN deserves the chance to get us up, well Bruce has gone there''s a lack of decent managers who''d come here now.

It was obviously a good move that many were calling for but our board won''t take that sort of bold move and too many of our fans see criticism of the current manager as anti-club when in fact change would have been a big positive for us this season.

That chance has gone and nobody of his caliba is easily available at the moment and meanwhile more time is wasted as this season slowly goes down the tubes.