Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

BARNSLEY VS NORWICH MATCH THREAD

Realistically he cannot do anymore

For better or worse he can''t take the club forward

We now need a mid-season managerial staff overhaul in a team where we have an almost non-existent defence.

Tough times

Big C next season at this rate Crewe and Cambridge how the mighty NCFC have fallen under the present regime

Still we can still see our Chairman weekly on some reality show to cheer us up and keep the front row AGM fans happy

Nothing will ever change at this club

PS This Manager, Pie Man and BOD are completely out of their depth

Time to Go

PS Before the Yellow and Green tinted start their Binner remarks Get Real

Surely he has to go now? 1 win in 9 is shocking.

I''m not going to get on him for playing Josh- Naismith was injured and he was the most logical replacement without disrupting other parts of the team. But he just doesn''t seem to be able to get this group motivated. Barnsley are a decent unit but their manager has got them playing as much more than the sum of their parts- Neil has got us playing as much less than the sum of ours.

[quote user="Buh"]Realistically he cannot do anymore

For better or worse he can''t take the club forward

We now need a mid-season managerial staff overhaul in a team where we have an almost non-existent defence.

Tough times[/quote]The Board will keep him at almost any cost it seems.Lets be honest apart from very few games this season they just haven''t looked like it.Nowhere near good enough.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Suicidal team selection and no need to make drastic changes after looking so good last week. I''m afraid this defeat rests squarely with the manager.And I don''t think Neil will be starting with the Murphys again sometime soon.[/quote]

No this defeat and any others we suffer under this manager from now on rest with the board. they have persisted with their pathetic approach of hanging on and hanging in the hope he nicks a home win against a sh*t team to enable them to keep him in the job and now we will suffer the results. Already so many winnable game shave been wasted and rivals have either caught us or stolen a massive march on us.

We could be caught by two other teams next week too and could be around 12th.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]OK Vos. But why wouild it have been better if Neil had been able to field an unchanged team with Naismith there?[/quote]

Was Naismith injured otherwise why was he dropped. Not very good for team morale. My argument is basically that with Pritchard presumably supporting Oliveira then we had no kind of "engine room" and with no sort of control in midfield to play both Murphys was a luxury we could not afford. Particularly based on recent performances. It sounded as if we were lacking in effort so yes, Naismith would have probably made no difference. Nutty have a nice Christmas - but I don''t think the Canaries will bring you much joy !!!

Poor Manager

Poor Assistant Manager

Poor BOD

Piss Poor Chairman

Poor players who do not give a shit about the supporters and will be in the VIP lounge at Mercy before the day is out

Another shambolic display. Bar Brady and Olivera a totally inept display. But let''s all clap, clap, clap as the manager and board morph the team into championship relegation strugglers. What price Lambert, Bruce or Warnock now?

Just had a mate text me saying an NCFC statement to be made tomorrow mid day, a wind up or has someone heard something happening at Corrie Road?

Corrie Road is brilliant Indy.

I''ll be waiting on the cobbles and if it doesn''t happen we can chat about it over a glass of Newton & Ridley...

The second half sounded like a vast improvement on the radio, but as someone who has been away the last few games, do we start each game with a view on keeping thing tight, only to fail?

We don''t appear to take it to theaway side from the kick off?

Today with that starting line up, had we gone high tempo I''m sure we would have caused shed load of chances, but we just never got going!

I was pleased to see the two Murphy''s starting along with Pritchard, what with a Howson & Dorrans sitting in we could have really taken it to Barnsley.

Not looking forward to Tuesday, think we''ll be out under pressure from the off.

[quote user="Indy"]The second half sounded like a vast improvement on the radio, but as someone who has been away the last few games, do we start each game with a view on keeping thing tight, only to fail?

We don''t appear to take it to theaway side from the kick off?

Today with that starting line up, had we gone high tempo I''m sure we would have caused shed load of chances, but we just never got going!

I was pleased to see the two Murphy''s starting along with Pritchard, what with a Howson & Dorrans sitting in we could have really taken it to Barnsley.

Not looking forward to Tuesday, think we''ll be out under pressure from the off.[/quote]We started okay actually, but Barnsley soon imposed their physicality on us and basically over ran us, which is the thing that disturbed me the most, I can only assume we do some homework on teams before we play them, then pick the side accordingly? It ended up, with their physical domination that it was them that was pressing us high. We never won the battle to impose our style of play on them.Much better second half, but we needed a quick second goal to really put them to the sword. When we scored I genuinely believed that we would go on and win the game.I have no idea what to expect Tuesday, either lineup, or performance wise.

Thanks for the feedback, I''ve no idea what we''ll see Tuesday, we are capable of beating Villa, but we tend to lose crucial games recently, this is a big game in our season, lose that we''d still only be 4 points off the playoffs! But a long way off the top two.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]Home at last.What a great day out[Y][/quote]Too true.......it was warm and it didn''t p*ss down with rain.Winner ! [;)][/quote]Decent meat and potato pie too actually[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]Home at last.What a great day out[Y][/quote]Too true.......it was warm and it didn''t p*ss down with rain.Winner ! [;)][/quote]Decent meat and potato pie too actually[Y][/quote]The fry-up in the greasy next to '' The Dove '' was another small shaft of sunlight that pierced the gloom [:D]

AN signed a new 5 year contract Delia was heard saying i know the fans will not like it but we like him he is so smart and hard working we can not sack him as i get on so well with Alex''s mum who comes down for home games