Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

BARNSLEY VS NORWICH MATCH THREAD

Barnsley fan posted the goal here- https://twitter.com/Sucram1971/status/807605076604964869

Bassong seems to have no awareness that there might possibly be a striker around. Amazing.

[quote user="king canary"]Barnsley fan posted the goal here- https://twitter.com/Sucram1971/status/807605076604964869

Bassong seems to have no awareness that there might possibly be a striker around. Amazing.[/quote]That''s strange. When I follow the link, there''s a lo-res video shot half the length of the pitch away. You can obviously see someothing I can''t.

Still hard to believe we had all summer to invest and did bugger all defensively!

Just watched the goal, awful defending - sneaks in between our two centre halves. Awful, awful, awful!

[quote user="ricardo"]No chance of auto with this defence. They are poor beyond belief.[/quote]

As each game passes I fear Rickaaaay is right. The statisticians will tell you about great historic feats of reeling in larger leads but this mix n match defence is consigning us to play-offs at best.

Complete shambles again. Should be 2 down and we''ve done f all going forwards

Sounds diabolical, even Gunny cant really muster any positivity from what he''s seeing. Utter shambles, so many sloppy mistakes, passes going astray, defensive cockups galore.

[quote user="im spartacus"]Anyone else fed up with these gutless wonders deciding when they feel like turning up ?[/quote]

Should''ve had a covering bet for that 4-0 Spartacus!

Just goes to show how poor Brentford were - we are a complete shambles and an embarrassment to call ourselves a football team - we can basically write this season off before Xmas is even here as I cannot for the life of me see this joke of a team putting it together to come in the top 6 let alone the top 2 - setting myself up for the yellow and green tinted glasses brigade but there you go that is my thoughts

Even if we can dig ourselves out of this, it is clearly a situation a supposed promotion-chasing team should not find themselves in.

I cannot fathom why the board cannot see the rot.