Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

BARNSLEY VS NORWICH MATCH THREAD

Couldn''t see one...

TEAM: Ruddy; Pinto, Bennett, Bassong, Brady; Howson (c), Dorrans; Ja. Murphy, Pritchard, Jo. Murphy; Oliveira.

Both Murphy''s!!

In front of what defence Bristol!

I think Alex has taken the we''re going to score one more than you otherwise known as the vindaloo formation :)

Assume Naismith is injured as he''s not on the bench.

Wonder what odds you could get for both Murphys scoring in their first league start together?

Not a criticism but surprised that he didn''t slot Olssen back in at LB and move Brady up?

So Jo. Murphy for Naismith, seeing as most were calling for an unchanged side, and most that didn''t wanted to see Naismith dropped, most around here should be happy. 

I do find it a little strange having lost Naismith to not put Brady in there. I guess the only other way to look at it is that Brady had a very good game there and has perhaps pushed Olsson out of the team and/or perhaps Olsson isn''t fully fit and there''s no need to rush him back?

On the left on the wing, crosses into the box he will ping - that''s a Murphy.

On the right wing too, and he''ll score a few - That''s a Murphy.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]So Jo. Murphy for Naismith, seeing as most were calling for an unchanged side, and most that didn''t wanted to see Naismith dropped, most around here should be happy. [/quote]

Not me, this is exactly what I hoped AN would do, it''s a bang on side, Bassong deserves to be kept in and Oliviera too after last weekend.

A side full of pace, creativity and solid pairing in Howson & Dorrans, well done AN, you might have just picked your strongest side, time will tell today but damn exciting to see this line up!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Both Murphy''s is kamikaze tactics from Neil.

I''d have preferred Tettey, Mulumbu or Thompson starting next to Dorrans with Howson pushing further up.

Stupid from Neil. Watch us fail to hold possession in their final third, and get countered attacked at will.[/quote]
Alex said yesterday that Tettey & Thompson are out today, still injured