Sign in to follow this  
ZEMAS TENDON

MR A. MARSHALL

Will never forget him dancing with the scum fans when they beat us a few seasons ago... also remember singing" where''s your money gone" to the scum that dat.. perhaps we could turn that into " wheres your career gone"

Bad side - he did the dirty by failing to sign a new contract - coincidentally whilst training with the binners. Of course they never suggested to him that he refuse to sign thereby saving themselves a hefty transfer fee.

Good side - Green was forced to step up and the binners paid out over £3m for him in wages and fees

Can''t think he is looking forward to his return either knowing not only will he be on the end of a bit of stick but that fans will be comparing him to the keeper who HAS stepped to senior international level.

[quote]Bad side - he did the dirty by failing to sign a new contract - coincidentally whilst training with the binners. Of course they never suggested to him that he refuse to sign thereby saving themselves ...[/quote]

Missing the game on Saturday - first Sat home game I have missed this year, but have 4 of my kids'' birthdays this weekend (and my missus''s!), so best do the honourable thing.

I can fully understand players who leave to go to a bigger club, or to make more money (it is a short career after all), or to get first team football, but to walk out on a club that has made you, on a Bosman to their rivals, knowing how much this will upset the fans that have paid your wages, is totally unforgiveable.

Please give him hell on my behalf.

[quote]Missing the game on Saturday - first Sat home game I have missed this year, but have 4 of my kids'' birthdays this weekend (and my missus''s!), so best do the honourable thing. I can fully understand p...[/quote]

Second class fan!, guess what Dicky?, I''ll be there!.

[quote]Second class fan!, guess what Dicky?, I''ll be there!.[/quote]

Whoopy do - you might be able to make a measured judgement then, which will make a very pleasant change.

I''m still awaiting clearance and written permission from the "Central Authority for Booing, Blasphemy, and Griping to Excess. Otherwise known as CABBAGE........To allow me to "BOO" the Judas Marshall at "Carra Rud" this Saturday.  

As I have sworn my allegiance to the CABBAGE, I''m not allowed to disclose the identity of the controlling member of CABBAGE, who monitors'' on his monitor- this particular forum, and will surely persecute me to the ends of the Norfolk/Suffolk border; if I have the audacity to moan or mutter under my stale breath down at Carra'' - the criminal word that is ''Boo!''......

I don''t want the CABBAGE to misinterpret my intention to give the JUDAS a good "Booing", as being mistakenly directed to one of our current squad....

I have until 14:55 on Saturday the 15th October 2005,  when, hopefully with CABBAGE permission- I can give "Marshall the Judas" a good old "BOO!"     OTBC & "Power to the CABBAGE!" ;~)

What about every time Marshall touches the ball we should sing GREENO GREENO!

Because we have one of the best keepers in the world now and i don''t think one Norwich fan would change that for anything!!!!

[quote]there''s a circus in the town, andy marshall is a clown.......... you know the rest.[/quote]

Doesn''t work too well any more though...it used to be:"Theres a circus in the town, (in the town)Georgie Burley is the clown (is the clown)Andy Marshall is the Judas scum,Ipswich town are going down!"I suppose we could just replace Burley''s name with his. It still has a nice ring to it