Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

A message from a Southampton fan

I have just had an Email from an old friend who lives near Southampton,

I have copy / pasted part, Sounds like all is not well at St Mary''s.

Saints playing crap at moment, reaping the rewards of selling all their best players. You can have Redmond back and we will give you several millions to take him!!!!!!. If Van Dijk goes in Jan.,then I think we will go down!!.Cant see us scoring many goals with our new ultra defensive style of play so you could well beat us in the Cup!. All the best, Colin and Dorothy.

sounds like Neasden FC''s two finest supporters, Sid and Doris bonkers

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]I have just had an Email from an old friend who lives near Southampton,

I have copy / pasted part, Sounds like all is not well at St Mary''s.

Saints playing crap at moment, reaping the rewards of selling all their best players. You can have Redmond back and we will give you several millions to take him!!!!!!. If Van Dijk goes in Jan.,then I think we will go down!!.Cant see us scoring many goals with our new ultra defensive style of play so you could well beat us in the Cup!. All the best, Colin and Dorothy.[/quote]

Yes sounds like one of our own armchair fans then, just beat Boro and sitting mid table! Yeh I''m sure he''s worried about going down!

Funny how my mat a season ticket holder said that they all rate him at the ground.

Still we all have opinions just like Southampton fans, some rate players others don''t.

I cant see how anyone is going to relegated from the prem this season. They all have shiny investors full of ambition.

Oh. Burnley may fill all the bottom three places..

not if they get 40 points, that ensures you are unable to be relegated

My heart bleeds for them sitting 10th in the PL! Quite frankly they could send the development squad and they would give our seniors a game at the moment

Guessing they missed today''s game against Middlesbrough then. Redmond completely changed the tempo of the match in Southampton''s favour when he came on after half-time. He also set up Rodriguez with a brilliant opportunity to double the lead late on but somehow the striker hit it over from about two yards out.

Therein lies the problem LI. too few performances like that. More often than not, flatters too deceive, and now we are not the only fans to say it.

He has so much, but hasn''t used it, on a consistent basis yet.