Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Forked tongue?

AN has often stated we have the best squad in the division.

If he really believes that ( I don''t by a long way) then it must clearly indicate that he can''t get the best out of them. That therefore also indicates that that''s he is out of his depth. Together with his management team.

How different is this years position to that of Neil Adams after the same number of games?

Seems like we have been here before!

Yep we''re 12 points behind now compared to 7 points when he took over from Adams.. says it all really.

AN needs to do a bit more spade work and maybe stop some of those young rakes chasing after those ho''s. Otherwise he''ll only be digging himself further in, although I''m hedging my bets as to which .................... (that''s enough gardening puns.ed)

[quote user="Bradwell canary"]AN has often stated we have the best squad in the division.

If he really believes that ( I don''t by a long way) then it must clearly indicate that he can''t get the best out of them. That therefore also indicates that that''s he is out of his depth. Together with his management team.

How different is this years position to that of Neil Adams after the same number of games?

Seems like we have been here before![/quote]

I don''t think he has said that. Lots of ''pundits'' and internet news sites have but I doubt AN has said often said it.

[quote user="Dan Dare"]AN needs to do a bit more spade work and maybe stop some of those young rakes chasing after those ho''s. Otherwise he''ll only be digging himself further in, although I''m hedging my bets as to which .................... (that''s enough gardening puns.ed)[/quote]

No mower please!