Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Once upon a time...

Once there was a Sowmarket lady who happened upon a club close to death. Because she could bake a mean cake or three she was able to save it from extinction but, alas. had no clue what to do with it. So...

...she hired a moron called Doomy who led her up the garden path. Until she tired of him and, by accident, won the jackpot.

She employed a REAL football business man named McNally. For the next few seasons her dire mid championship side dared pretend they might be a serious outfit and actually reflect their potential. Promotions happened, good times rolled but then...

McNally got fed up of covering for an inept board and jumped. His only serious friend Bowkett jumped too. Oh no... it was back to reality.

And so, in a matter of weeks the yo-yo prem side once again became a dire mid champ side and abandoned that thing called ambition. Nephew Tom assured us all was well, so did nice Ed Balls.

But anyone looking to reality could see how washed up the leadership now was. Then we lost to Barnsley.

The End. (But not for the inept manager or even worse board)

And your solution is? You do the whinny girl thing really well but offer up no viable solution. Lets hear your solution to the all too evident problem. Do you have a big investor waiting in the wings? We are all aware of the problems but as you seem to have all the answers could you please enlighten the rest of us of the answer. Many thanks.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]And your solution is? You do the whinny girl thing really well but offer up no viable solution. Lets hear your solution to the all too evident problem. Do you have a big investor waiting in the wings? We are all aware of the problems but as you seem to have all the answers could you please enlighten the rest of us of the answer. Many thanks.[/quote]

So are you happy to continue the status quo ? Are you happy to watch a team descend into relegation territory because thats on the cards. There is no spark, no leadership, it is embarrassing.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]And your solution is? You do the whinny girl thing really well but offer up no viable solution. Lets hear your solution to the all too evident problem. Do you have a big investor waiting in the wings? We are all aware of the problems but as you seem to have all the answers could you please enlighten the rest of us of the answer. Many thanks.[/quote]

We''ll never know. They''ve openly said they aren''t interested in. Investment/selling up. Maybe there has been interest, they definitely wouldn''t admit to it if there had been. They know a large number of supporters would sharpen the pitchforks.

[quote user="VanWink"]Somehow I can''t see young Tom as our Saviour.[/quote]

He certainly hasn''t set the World on fire with his business acumen and early retirement at 35 from the civil service.....we can but live in hope that there is shrewd business leader hidden and waiting to be exposed, but doesnt seem to of been built on track record

Another idiot in the shape of Yorky. Where did I say I was happy? I''ll quote what I said as you seem to have missed it. "We are all aware of the problems".

[quote user="Helsinki canary"][quote user="VanWink"]Somehow I can''t see young Tom as our Saviour.[/quote]

He certainly hasn''t set the World on fire with his business acumen and early retirement at 35 from the civil service.....we can but live in hope that there is shrewd business leader hidden and waiting to be exposed, but doesnt seem to of been built on track record[/quote]

What exactly is wrong with his track record? How are you judging his business acumen?There are plenty of people who decide to change careers during their lifetime are they all failures too?