Sign in to follow this  
Mr Cholmondley Warner

For the small minority of so called fans today

Who clapped the team off you are an absolute disgrace

What on earth did you find to clap on this performance

You are inflicting huge damage on the club

If you carry on this ludicrous behaviour we will never get rid of the f@cking idiot

dont worry, there''s 2 x 26000 midweek gates coming up at Carrow Rd in this next week.....I''m sure all those who need to know will hear loud and clear people''s views on any sub-standard performance that may occur....

Mr Cholmondley Warner, I am a season ticket holder of many years standing, and for the last 10 years I have enjoyed going to every home game with my 16 year old son. Last season having been to Swansea, Watford and villa and not seeing an away goal I have decided not to go to away games year.

However my son still goes, and whilst he agrees the performances are poor and the team selection is questionable at times, he still supports HIS club, and wants to be there when they get that away win, that quality goal, or whatever it may be. That''s what supporting YOUR team is about, being there through good and bad, and I''m proud that my son has that attitude, and shames me that I no longer have.

However if after spending HIS money to travel to a match to watch HIS team he wants to clap them off, the he has that right. The same as the other fans have the right to boo, or whatever they wish. For the record I have no idea if he did or didn''t clap them off today, but I''m proud that he still goes, and supports them, and he will be at Brentford and Reading over Christmas and new year too.

Please do not refer to fellow true supporters as a disgrace, they are entitled to express their feelings as they wish, as indeed are you.

OTBC.

I can''t help but think that Greavsy was responding to himself?!😉

[quote user="Ron Manager"]I can''t help but think that Greavsy was responding to himself?!😉[/quote]

I can assure you that wasn''t the case.

[quote user="greavsy"]Mr Cholmondley Warner, I am a season ticket holder of many years standing, and for the last 10 years I have enjoyed going to every home game with my 16 year old son. Last season having been to Swansea, Watford and villa and not seeing an away goal I have decided not to go to away games year.

However my son still goes, and whilst he agrees the performances are poor and the team selection is questionable at times, he still supports HIS club, and wants to be there when they get that away win, that quality goal, or whatever it may be. That''s what supporting YOUR team is about, being there through good and bad, and I''m proud that my son has that attitude, and shames me that I no longer have.

However if after spending HIS money to travel to a match to watch HIS team he wants to clap them off, the he has that right. The same as the other fans have the right to boo, or whatever they wish. For the record I have no idea if he did or didn''t clap them off today, but I''m proud that he still goes, and supports them, and he will be at Brentford and Reading over Christmas and new year too.

Please do not refer to fellow true supporters as a disgrace, they are entitled to express their feelings as they wish, as indeed are you.

OTBC.[/quote]

Of course he still goes. A 16 year old doesn''t want his old man tagging along to away games.

Nothing is going to change unless fans start to act. One of the club''s big problems is it''s loyalty. We''re TOO loyal and the board has consistently taken advantage of us.

AN isn''t the main problem, although he should go - I would rather the crowd aims their grievance at our crappy, sub-standard board who take us for fools. They are consistently the problem and the only ''pro'' in McNally has gone, so we are left with a clueless, yet domineering board.

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]Who clapped the team off you are an absolute disgrace

What on earth did you find to clap on this performance

You are inflicting huge damage on the club

If you carry on this ludicrous behaviour we will never get rid of the f@cking idiot[/quote]

They will be clapping them on for the next two home games.....the happy clappers!

And here''s the other end of the rotten spectrum, why the constant need to attack fans with a different view of things?

clap or boo it''s your prerogative!