Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 19

The Maltese Premier League.Hibernians to win at home against Pembroke Athleta.Hibernians, top, have only a so-so 3-1-2 and 9/8 home record, but Pembroke Athleta, bottom, have a 1-0-6 and 7/20 away record, with the solitary result coming against the team two places above them.The current odds are 1/5.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Ryan Bennett to score last, at 33/1.Good luck to all!

Interesting game in League One where MK Dons entertain Wimbledon. I reckon the real Dons will be more up for it than the franchise........MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon.......Away win.

For the City game.......Jacob Murphy to score.

Good luck Kathy and Molly. [Y]

I''m braving another cup competition in the FA Trophy this weekend, and National League Gateshead should beat King''s Lynn who play two levels below them.For the Norwich bet, seeing as we are to Barnsley what Fulham are to us, I strongly fancy a 2-0 win for us.Good luck to all PUPs.

Arsenal will follow up their fine performance in the Champions League with a home win against Stoke (I hope).

I''m going for a 2-2 draw for us against Barnsley.

Good luck to all PUPs, especially Kathy and Molly.

PS Nutty, please don''t bother putting up the Super Six league table, I''m fairly sure I''m near the bottom 🙄

Here goes then. I''ve fallen back on my top PUPs strategy for three of the picks. Diesel Doris I haven''t picked yours because I was on the Scrimmage last night and we spent a long tome talking about Inter and I know in football these things can come back to haunt you. Female logic I know. Sorry!

The other three? Well I just think they look good. There are some very short odds games out there this weekend (Bayern, Barca, PSV, Santos) but in an attempt to win us a bit more cash I''ve resisted the temptation. Hope I don''t regret it come Sunday evening.

Here it is:

MSK-Zilina v MFK-Zemplin-Michalovce - home win (Molly, Cosmic)

The New Saints v Cardiff Metropolitan University - home win (DDD)

Cliftonville v Portadown - home win (Nutty)

Real Madrid v Deportivo - home win (Til1010, Van Wink)

Hibernians FC v Pembroke Athleta - home win (Purple)

Galatasary v Gazientepspor - home win (Mr Apples)

Not brave enough to go for an away win with other peoples money. Sorry Duncan, Snake, Lapp, Inch, Wolfie, Drinks, Yankee, Parma, ZLF, Chelle.

But I will however bung a tenner your way Nutty Tuesday night and back an extremely unlikely away accy which should pull in a tidy sum for the PUPs if it came off. Here it is:

Ayr v Dundee - away win

Osasuna v Barca -away win

Ballinamallard v Crusaders - away win

Man Utd v Spurs - away win

Leicester v Man City - away win

FC Ingolstadt v Red Bull Leipzig - away win

Notts County v Wycombe - away win

MK Dons v Wimbledon - away win

Nutty if this looks like it''s going well happy for you to cash out at any time. No pressure!

Now I''m going for a lay down......

Almost forgot my own pick.

PAOK to beat Platanias in the Greek Super League.

For City''s game Naismith to score at any time.

Apologies for lateness and Good Luck everyone, especially Kathy and Molly.

MMMK - REAL MADRID to win

MM - BAYERN MUNICH to win

For the match bet I''d love Pritchard to score.

[quote user="Kathy "]Here goes then. I''ve fallen back on my top PUPs strategy for three of the picks. Diesel Doris I haven''t picked yours because I was on the Scrimmage last night and we spent a long tome talking about Inter and I know in football these things can come back to haunt you. Female logic I know. Sorry!

The other three? Well I just think they look good. There are some very short odds games out there this weekend (Bayern, Barca, PSV, Santos) but in an attempt to win us a bit more cash I''ve resisted the temptation. Hope I don''t regret it come Sunday evening.

Here it is:

MSK-Zilina v MFK-Zemplin-Michalovce - home win (Molly, Cosmic)

The New Saints v Cardiff Metropolitan University - home win (DDD)

Cliftonville v Portadown - home win (Nutty)

Real Madrid v Deportivo - home win (Til1010, Van Wink)

Hibernians FC v Pembroke Athleta - home win (Purple)

Galatasary v Gazientepspor - home win (Mr Apples)

Not brave enough to go for an away win with other peoples money. Sorry Duncan, Snake, Lapp, Inch, Wolfie, Drinks, Yankee, Parma, ZLF, Chelle.

But I will however bung a tenner your way Nutty Tuesday night and back an extremely unlikely away accy which should pull in a tidy sum for the PUPs if it came off. Here it is:

Ayr v Dundee - away win

Osasuna v Barca -away win

Ballinamallard v Crusaders - away win

Man Utd v Spurs - away win

Leicester v Man City - away win

FC Ingolstadt v Red Bull Leipzig - away win

Notts County v Wycombe - away win

MK Dons v Wimbledon - away win

Nutty if this looks like it''s going well happy for you to cash out at any time. No pressure!

Now I''m going for a lay down......[/quote]
Thank you for these Kathy. The final six looks really strong to me. I know we need a little bit of luck to win but you''ve given us every chance with these. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £33.18. Here are the details : -

TNS

-         

-

1/8

-         

-

14:30

Sat

Cliftonville

-         

3/10

-

15:00

Sat

Hibernians FC

-         

1/5

-

Sat

Real Madrid

-

1/5

-

19:45

Sat

Galatasaray

-

1/3

-

16:00

Sun

Zilina

-

2/11

-

16:20

Sun

And many thanks for your generous extra tenner on the aways. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £2379.99. It would be awesome if these came up. They have a chance because there''s some great PUPs behind the picks. I''m not sure if I''m going to be around to cash out if and when but I''ll try. If we''re still in this at 5pm on Saturday there will definitely be a decision to be made and I''ll try to be available then. here are the details of these : -

Barcelona

-         

-

1/5

-         

-

12:00

Sat

Leipzig

-         

17/20

-

14:30

Sat

Dundee

Utd

-         

8/13

-

Sat

Crusaders

-

3/10

-

Sat

Wimbledon

-

23/10

-

Sat

Wycombe

-

8/5

-

Sat

Man

City

7/10

17:30

Sat

Spurs

5/2

14:15

Sun

Good luck Kathy and all you PUPs. What a team we have again this season[:)][Y]

Aston Villa vs Wigan - Home win.

Good luck Kathy, Molly and all PUP''s

Thank you all for you input, would love to have used more PUP`s selections but there were just too many to get them all in. Very tempted to back Barnsley at an overpriced 3.4 but can`t bring myself to do it. The more I think about these the harder it`s getting so let`s just go for what I have written down.£5 on City half time/full time @  3.6£1 on a Jacob Murphy double @ 15.050p on City 2-0 half time 3-0 full time @50.050p on City 2-0 half time 2-1 full time  @46.0£1 on Oliveira to score first in a City win @10.0£1 on Pritchard to score last in a City win @15.0£1 on City half time/Barnsley full time @29.0 (just in case the wheels fall off)

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Thank you all for you input, would love to have used more PUP`s selections but there were just too many to get them all in. Very tempted to back Barnsley at an overpriced 3.4 but can`t bring myself to do it. The more I think about these the harder it`s getting so let`s just go for what I have written down.£5 on City half time/full time @  3.6£1 on a Jacob Murphy double @ 15.050p on City 2-0 half time 3-0 full time @50.050p on City 2-0 half time 2-1 full time  @46.0£1 on Oliveira to score first in a City win @10.0£1 on Pritchard to score last in a City win @15.0£1 on City half time/Barnsley full time @29.0 (just in case the wheels fall off)

[/quote]
Thank you Molly. Another well worked out strategy. I can see scenarios where we get multiple wins. I''ve placed them to our advantage and we have : -

City half time/full time

£5.00 Bet

5/2

£17.50

Jacob Murphy double

£1.00 Bet

14/1

£15.00

City 2-0 half time 3-0 full time

£0.50 Bet

50/1

£25.50

City 2-0 half time 2-1 full time

£0.50 Bet

60/1

£30.50

Oliveira to score first in a City win

£1.00 Bet

9/1

£10.00

Pritchard to score last in a City win

£1.00 Bill

Hill

14/1

£15.00

City half time/Barnsley full time

£1.00 Bet

28/1

£29.00

I''m really looking forward to this game. Good luck with these Molly. Good luck to our beloved team and good luck & safe journey''s to the PUPs who are travelling[:)][Y]

I have a ridiculous Norwich City bet on for tomorrow Nutty, will cut you in for 50% if it pays.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Give us a clue Morty😄[/quote]I have 4-1 Norwich.I have been drinking.

Sorry I''m late this week, I''ll go for a Barcelona win and on the match bet I would have suggested 3-0 Norwich. Seems like there is a few different bets around this weekend so good luck to everyone

Entirely inaccurate lakey. I don''t like melon and I had a probiotic yoghurt and a coffee for breakfast. 😉

Some brave picks all round, but you''ve got plenty of Pup power behind you both to make them come good! A Norwich win and two Pup winners this weekend please Football Gods :)