Sign in to follow this  
staffordshire canary

Brady to Villa !!!!

Would be suicide to do business with villa. just like cureton to Barnsley all over again but at opposite end of the table. if we sell him it''s to the prem or not at all. personally I''d do nothing until at least summer.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]We''re gunna need a bigger boat...

Apples[/quote]

Punt!

10m, i''ll be really surprised if a premier league club wasnt prepared to match that in Jan. If he''s available for that sum he''ll be off to the premier league. Also he was never worth the 20m tag placed on him in summer and thats why no one paid it.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]10m, i''ll be really surprised if a premier league club wasnt prepared to match that in Jan. If he''s available for that sum he''ll be off to the premier league. Also he was never worth the 20m tag placed on him in summer and thats why no one paid it.[/quote]I thought it was 15m?

unless things pick up big time in the next few months we will be selling him and a few more how much we get, who we sell to and what we do with the money will be very interesting

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]10m, i''ll be really surprised if a premier league club wasnt prepared to match that in Jan. If he''s available for that sum he''ll be off to the premier league. Also he was never worth the 20m tag placed on him in summer and thats why no one paid it.[/quote]I thought it was 15m?[/quote]

it was def 20m in the papers, then again thats papers for you. Might not really be what was being asked.

To a prem club I''d be happy with 10m.

To a rival with more money than sense we have to be asking for at least 20m (not that he''s worth anything near that).