Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

Is the limited gene pool starting to hurt us?

After centuries of inbreeding we have become a very tolerant and subdued group of supporters putting up with events that no other club would put up with

The sense of reason, outrage, normal human feelings have been bred out of us and we are just numb to it all

Maybe a fresh injection of genes is the answer to our problems?

Do you support Everton Jim

There song for Norwich on the forum the night we played them

To the tune of the adams family

Your sister is your mother

Your uncle is your brother

You all f.ck one another

The Norwich family

Is there something you would like to tell us ;)

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]After centuries of inbreeding we have become a very tolerant and subdued group of supporters putting up with events that no other club would put up with The sense of reason, outrage, normal human feelings have been bred out of us and we are just numb to it all Maybe a fresh injection of genes is the answer to our problems?[/quote]

But enough about your club Jim.  How are things in 1p5wich??

When did we buy a foreigner called Gene Pool? If he''s so limited why did we buy him?Is this another example of our poor scouting network?McNally would''ve sorted this out.

I do wonder how long it''ll be before we start breeding star footballers. I bet Real Madrid have a laboratory where they are trying to spawn 11 new Christiano Ronaldo''s.

If your avatar is anything to go by Jim, I''m surprised they let you go near a computer with all its moving parts. But I know you''re merely being ironic with the use of such an image and you''re not a keyboard dribbler...

Obviously with the demise of BHS, old buggers would find it harder to buy genes although most of the City stand occupants looks more like polyester wearers to me.

I''ve tried on the skinny genes but can''t get them past the varicose veins.

Sorry Jim, its shorts for me.

The whole notion of genetically supreme, master race isn''t viable in the diverse and emotive world we live in (look what happened to Hitler when he toyed with the idea). I beleive in this day and age it''s an old-world vision and thus, a moot point.

The future revolves around automation; I predict by the year 2100 we will have a fully autonomous football league, comprised of human replicants, superior in every way to you and I. And yes that includes the scouts! Which is why I''ve told my son he will be the last scout in the family, he will need to think of a new path for his kin.