Sign in to follow this  
Donkey dangler

How long before the Binners go above us?

I thought they already were.I know at the start of the season the poor things were a squeakin'' and a squawkin'' about how they were higher up the table than us... though that was before the season had started and it had something to do with the alphabet. I didn''t have the heart to tell them.But I don''t think there is a table for debt or empty seats in the ground. Something I must admit they certainly leave us well behind in.If there is then as the goof fellow above states it will be a fair old while before we are anywhere near them in those areas.

It doesn''t matter thoughthey have a ''glorious history''which is what really countsnevermind that you are sat in a half empty morgue watching drab hoofball, knowing that nothing is likely to change, you can comfort yourself that once upon a time you were not some grubby little club in the ar se end of nowhereyou were the ''mighty town'' !gawd blimey

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]I wouldnt be surprised to see the Binmen above us by the end of December.

Surely AN has to be sacked soon?[/quote]oh dear, poor old bin boy