Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

Not happy Pritchard dropped from whole squad. Along with Alex''s comments post Barnsley and references to arrogance..think this is worrying development for our suppposed summers star signing :(

Its a better performance but the players are playing scared. Understandable with the crowd ready to turn but its their fault theyre in that situation. Time for them to put their big boy pants on, and take the game to Villa. Certainly doesnt look like a team on a horrific run vs one on a decent one. Nothing earth shattering, but at least its not a horror show (disclaimer: not a horror show yet)

I think Murphy has done ok. Tracked back well and up against a decent left back.

More disappointed with Brady... again.

Howson also gave the ball away a lot in early stages

i think murphy looked ok, hes at least managed to use his pace to get behind their left back

id swap dorrans for tettey, and hoolahan for howson

tettey and mulumbu to sit and just clean up when hoolahan loses the ball, which he will, but id wes gets it right he could carve them open, luxury players need a waterboy to do their dirty work

Villa are terrible going forward, spend 30mil on strikers then play Gabby Agbonlahor?

We aren''t much better, most noise from the crowd was the ''on the pitch'' chant towards Klose (I think)

[quote user="iron_stan"]i think murphy looked ok, hes at least managed to use his pace to get behind their left back

tettey and mulumbu to sit and just clean up when hoolahan loses the ball, which he will, but id wes gets it right he could carve them open, luxury players need a waterboy to do their dirty work[/quote]

No, Howson must stay on. Hes captain.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="iron stan"]i think murphy looked ok, hes at least managed to use his pace to get behind their left back

tettey and mulumbu to sit and just clean up when hoolahan loses the ball, which he will, but id wes gets it right he could carve them open, luxury players need a waterboy to do their dirty work[/quote]

No, Howson must stay on. Hes captain.[/quote]

lolits professional football, they should all be captains