Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Why didn't we sign McCormack ?

Oh no, City had to go for the cheap option with that Olive Oil chapAnd that other one Pinta Milka DayaAnd to save more money they signed Mulumbu... or Mule dumbo as I call himAnd that Ruddy bloke, ruddy awful. Hardly did anything all nightAnd I can see why that Martin chap is called rubbish. I didn''t hear his name all night, and I had my wireless turned up loudNo ''hambition'' thas usWe need one of them there ''hinvestors'' that''s what we need

Crabbycanary3 wrote the following post at 14/12/2016 8:04 AM:

Was he having a bit of a laugh with the Snake-pIt, whilst warming up? It looked like it from my (far away) seat?

Yes he was, what a waste and of money etc. All pretty light hearted.

Looked short and lardy 😀

I''m sure with some decent service McCormack is a decent player, but you''re right - he did absolutely nothing of note last night.

That Olive Oil chap though, he''s starting to look quite handy...

Thought he had similarities to John Hartson when he was here.

Even Ruddy looks to have lost a bit of excess.

Even our favourite Grant Holt used to come back as each season started not in his best fighting weight.

beats me why these highly paid athletes don''t take more care of themselves, during a short career. While others like Giggs who look after themselves can extend their careers by several years.

Certainly if he is on the bench at Villa, they did us a huge favour.

Hard to take the p*ss out of our fans about this one as the OP is trying to as AN was happy to bid anywhere up to about 12 million for him going by interviews at the time....

[quote user="hogesar"]Hard to take the p*ss out of our fans about this one as the OP is trying to as AN was happy to bid anywhere up to about 12 million for him going by interviews at the time....[/quote]

Looked like he''d spent all his signing on feed on macky dees!

Bradwell canary wrote the following post at 14/12/2016 11:04 AM:

Thought he had similarities to John Hartson when he was here.

Even Ruddy looks to have lost a bit of excess.

Even our favourite Grant Holt used to come back as each season started not in his best fighting weight.

beats me why these highly paid athletes don''t take more care of themselves, during a short career. While others like Giggs who look after themselves can extend their careers by several years.

Certainly if he is on the bench at Villa, they did us a huge favour.

To be fair to a lot of pros, unlike Giggs they don''t have a sister in law to do push ups on in their spare time to keep fit!

[quote user="hogesar"]Hard to take the p*ss out of our fans about this one as the OP is trying to as AN was happy to bid anywhere up to about 12 million for him going by interviews at the time....[/quote]er, it was one particular type of fan is was gently pulling the pee out of ... onlyps I shouldn''t take to much heed of transfer fees if I were youread this

I do believe some of us who were very critical of this link back in the summer can be smug now!

Not too smug as a Klose & Naismith are sitting on the bench and Pritchard missing all together, so that''s over 20 million missing from our own starting line up!

[quote user="Indy"]I do believe some of us who were very critical of this link back in the summer can be smug now!

Not too smug as a Klose & Naismith are sitting on the bench and Pritchard missing all together, so that''s over 20 million missing from our own starting line up![/quote]err, yeswe could have won last night if the clueless AN had played them from the startorwhat a strong squad we now have, with plenty of decent cover when injuries and suspensions kick in, as they do