Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Rowett sacked

[quote user="Mr Cholmondley Warner"]Never understand why people have to start multiple threads on the same subject

Must have lacked attention from mummy when growing up[/quote]Cut the guy some slack.I''m sure I''m not the only person who refuses to read any post started by Morty just on principle.

I don''t blame the OP for posting another thread, at least it says it as it is.

I thought Morty was on about Queen.

Cheers Dibbler , I must hold my hands up on starting a repeat thread mind . Honestly hadn''t noticed the moderator had already started one regarding Mr Rowett. Guilty as charged .

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]How dear you miss one of his posts. He doesn''t post willy-nilly attention seeking one liners about any old thing you know.[/quote]If you notice, I made absolutely comment on the thread, did I? Are you striving to be like the pair above, that follows me around having snidey digs, then cries like a baby when I have one back?Because we can do that, if thats what you want.[:)]

No thanks Morty, I''ll just carry on posting what and when I want.

You are rather unavoidable though to be fair. I mean 4 posts on this thread for someone who''s making absolutely no comment is quite an achievement.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]No thanks Morty, I''ll just carry on posting what and when I want.

You are rather unavoidable though to be fair. I mean 4 posts on this thread for someone who''s making absolutely no comment is quite an achievement.[/quote]Can you see the irony here, at all?I shall also carry on posting what and when I want too. It will be mostly about football. If you would rather post about me, then you crack on[Y]

Mr top poster needs to get out more . There''s more to life than living on a message board you know . Big cheer coming when you hit 34,000 (maybe a week on Thursday )

If you ever arrange one of your pre match meet ups please don''t be shy to throw an invite my way.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Mr top poster needs to get out more . There''s more to life than living on a message board you know . Big cheer coming when you hit 34,000 (maybe a week on Thursday )

If you ever arrange one of your pre match meet ups please don''t be shy to throw an invite my way.[/quote]Ahhhh, the old post count thing.I get out plenty, thanks. You at the match tomorrow?

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Unfortunately not , am I missing a Chistmas meet up at the Nelson ?[/quote]Nope, a group of us are off for a pre match curry.I''m going outdoors and everything.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]A table for one is not a group Morty . Now answer that in the next 20 seconds .[/quote]Great stuff [Y]Its like you know me completely.

The irony is all yours.

You posted 4 times and then said you were making absolutely no comment. Then you said you would comment mostly on football - 8 posts on this thread and no mention of football yet.

Anyway I''m off, I don''t have your stamina.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]The irony is all yours.

You posted 4 times and then said you were making absolutely no comment. Then you said you would comment mostly on football - 8 posts on this thread and no mention of football yet.

Anyway I''m off, I don''t have your stamina.[/quote]You and the other two idiots were discussing me, that is the only reason I got involved.You really can''t see that?

QUICK LAKEY, THERES SOMEONE HAVING A GO AT MORTY IN A THREAD, GET YOURSELF IN THERE AND JOIN IN.....

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]We just need Van Wink posting here now to complete the set 😂😂😂😂😂[/quote]He is frantically washing his spoon, he''ll be along presently...