Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

I was backed to Norwich now!!!

Hello everyone! I am XXL16 and I am back to Norwich now! I just start my 2 weeks hoilday in my dreamland. I am in The Forum now to type this message.

Tomorrow I will go to the Millwall game at Carrow Road, also the game against Luton, QPR and Birmingham City too. I will go up to Colney on early Monday morning to meet all the Yellow and Grenn army!

Definitely looking forward to re-union with my favourite Canary Adam Drury, also Charlie, Hucks, Flem, Hendo, Doh; also cannot wait to see some new faces especially Deano, I must have to thanks to his loyalty show to us, also his heroic against MU last season!

Of course Davenport, Colin, Jarrett, Thorne, Louis-Jean would be others I hope to meet! Hopefully I will see Shacks too if he was at Colney too because he was a very good player, but maybe just very unlucky to be left out!

Enjoy your stay XXL.
Thats a hell of a long way to come for a home game!

My nephew is going to be making the trip in the opposite direction in a few weeks. He''s visiting family in Hong Kong/China. He met his 98 year old Great Grandfather there for the first time last year.

All the best David, see you there maybe. I hope the team has managed to stay focussed during the break, and gives us all a treat.

Great to see you back again - hopefully you will see the improved side today and you will be entertained, despite my concerns that we will miss safri like hux would miss his right foot....

Looking forward to a great game and hopefully three points this afternoon.

OTBC

hi david

hope you enjoyed the game this afternoon, sadly i couldn''t make it today, but will see the game of the weekend (at the UEA, of course) tomorrow.  Hope you are fit and ready for that, i believe my son will be playing, barring late minute injuries, but forget meeky, cos he is too old 

also, hope you are enjoying being in norwich again and get to meet all the players while you are here

Many apologies that you had to witness that performance XXL - having come so far you deserved so much more.

We are better than that but on the day only deserved a draw not due to injuries but to player performances and poor managrial decisions.

Hopefully the players will apologies when you get to see them at colney and they will put things right for you on Tuesday.

OTBC