Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

Reverse Psychology

I wonder... if the majority of Canaries fans who say "i bet we''ll lose" do so because of reverse psychology?

Huddersfield will beat us. I''m going to the game too. 0-3. The rest of my week will be s**t.

[quote user="Morgan"]Hey Zeus! Morty, that''s a bit strong for a Weds morning!![/quote]Its true though, anyone who whines and moans "I reckon we''ll get beaten, I hope I''m proved wrong" is basically cushioning the blow for their weak constitution.Lily livered, draft dodging, white flag wavers.[:)]

Saying that, i didn''t except Villa to start Kodija on the left with Agbonlahor up top...

If Neil picked a team like that this place would be in meltdown

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Saying that, i didn''t except Villa to start Kodija on the left with Agbonlahor up top...

If Neil picked a team like that this place would be in meltdown[/quote]I think Ablongahor looks a shadow of the player he used to be, seems to have lost a yard of pace, which was basically what his whole game was about.

He was the one Villa player I was worried about, always seems to play well against us, but anonymous last night.

Since tonight is my last home game of ''16, (my, what a year!) and I''m back for it ideally I''d love an early Xmas gift other than my ''Yellows'' bobble hat I''ve asked Santa (mum) for.

But since I''m posting in this thread I''m going with the score of Huddersfield winning 0-4 and me getting nothing for Xmas but a lump of dry, white dog sh!t.

Hairy Canary wrote the following post at 16/12/2016 8:58 AM:

Whatever happened to white dog $hite?

Liberal elite swanning around carrying bags of dog $hite whistling le Marseille and eating cheese.

[quote user="Morgan"]Since tonight is my last home game of ''16, (my, what a year!) and I''m back for it ideally I''d love an early Xmas gift other than my ''Yellows'' bobble hat I''ve asked Santa (mum) for.

But since I''m posting in this thread I''m going with the score of Huddersfield winning 0-4 and me getting nothing for Xmas but a lump of dry, white dog sh!t.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo