Sign in to follow this  
morty

Klose.

When asked at the press conference about any kind of clause meaning we pay more money, based on appearances, Alex Neil replied that is was nonsense.So thats that put to bed.(Let me save you a post "Well he would say that, wouldn''t he?")

Well he would say that, wouldn''t he?

did he add anything further, such as, "we also wont welcome any transfer bids for him when the January window opens".

Also made the good point that if it was linked to payments for appearances, why on Earth would he put him on the bench just to take up a slot if he couldn''t play him?

[quote user="Ian"]Also made the good point that if it was linked to payments for appearances, why on Earth would he put him on the bench just to take up a slot if he couldn''t play him?[/quote]And added "Do people sit in their bedrooms and make these things up?"[:D]

Maybe he''s not playing because of orders from Delia, because he is one of those furriners?

It''s even worse that there isn''t a clause in the contract

What he is effectively saying is that he has spunked the biggest transfer fee we have ever spent on a defender and he has turned out to be a turkey 🦃

Neil out

I do love it when shite like this comes out!

Remember the Ashton hamstring, that''s why he wasn''t playing and no way was he being sold to West Sham, or the no way on earth are we selling Sutton, next thing he''s playing alongside Shearer!

All bull, you''ll never get anything from any club other than the clubs PR people will guide AN on shite like this.

Of course it could be that AN has been told that the wallet is empty and that to strengthen in January he''ll have to generate his own funds.

Major saleable assets would be Brady and Klose. If he''s decided that it''s Klose that''s going to go he could be saving him from injury in order to safeguard the January departure that will fund the new number 10 we''ll obviously buy.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Tbh I prefer the Toblerone, turkey, spunk rumour...

Apple[/quote][:D]

I will be very surprised if Klose is still at the club come the end of January. It''s pretty clear he''s not up to the physical challenge the Championship presents, and we''re not going to keep paying him Prem wages to sit on the bench when we have no chance of automatic.

Neil has been silenced by Moxley.

Toblerones have only been reduced in volume in the UK and Klose wants a return to the continent to regain that extra 10%.

The truth will out!

Apples

[quote user="sgncfc"]I will be very surprised if Klose is still at the club come the end of January. It''s pretty clear he''s not up to the physical challenge the Championship presents, and we''re not going to keep paying him Prem wages to sit on the bench when we have no chance of automatic.[/quote]So would Ias we are playing away to Wigan in the evening that day so there''s every likelihood he''ll be on the coach coming home"come the end of January"

[quote user="sgncfc"]I will be very surprised if Klose is still at the club come the end of January. It''s pretty clear he''s not up to the physical challenge the Championship presents, and we''re not going to keep paying him Prem wages to sit on the bench when we have no chance of automatic.[/quote]I also think its that AN believes he isnt up to the physical challenge of the champs but i do think he will still be here for the season

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Of course it could be that AN has been told that the wallet is empty and that to strengthen in January he''ll have to generate his own funds. Major saleable assets would be Brady and Klose. If he''s decided that it''s Klose that''s going to go he could be saving him from injury in order to safeguard the January departure that will fund the new number 10 we''ll obviously buy.[/quote]

That explains why he didn''t play him against Swansea then.  Err, hold on....

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="sgncfc"]I will be very surprised if Klose is still at the club come the end of January. It''s pretty clear he''s not up to the physical challenge the Championship presents, and we''re not going to keep paying him Prem wages to sit on the bench when we have no chance of automatic.[/quote]

I also think its that AN believes he isnt up to the physical challenge of the champs but i do think he will still be here for the season

[/quote]

So we keep one of our top earners but don''t play him, when we could realistically sell him and get a decent wedge.  Something doesn''t quite add up for me...

Sell take the money and invest into younger hungry players who have something to prove, remember that team Lambert assembled (with credit to Gunn) in our rise!

Return to that philosophy, journeymen pros on high wages ain''t the answer!

[quote user="Indy"]Sell take the money and invest into younger hungry players who have something to prove, remember that team Lambert assembled (with credit to Gunn) in our rise!

Return to that philosophy, journeymen pros on high wages ain''t the answer![/quote]Or maybe they would benefit from a decent Christmas present?Apart from that though, can you not see the difference in the type of players you buy, depending on where the club is at any given time?

I get that Morty, but I also see we are going into a bit of debt and with all this talk of players not wanting to beers, maybe it''s best all round to cash in and start the rebuild and realign the wages.

Just my opinion........right or wrong who knows?