Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Season Ticket Holders Focus Group Meeting

[quote user="Phil Collins"]The"Stracey Representatives" just doesn''t have the same ring as the "Nelson Numpties". Surely as a collective forum of bright and witty people, we can come up with something better?

I offer up "The Stracey Saddos".[/quote]

The SS?

Surely not..

Attended the second session last night and to be honest it was nothing more than a talking shop with the club seeking views from season ticket holders on communication with fans and how to attract youngsters. Ed Moxey was in attendance and expressed his desire to listen in order to understand what makes us Norwich fans so loyal. He stated that the club is open minded on safe standing and the old chestnut of stadium expansion. Nothing came out regarding season ticket pricing for next season or any alterations to the buy back scheme. Quite a lengthy discussion on attracting fans to the staduim on a match day far earlier then 2.45pm with the group suggesting better food and drink and areas within the ground where fans could mingle and create a pre match atmosphere.With regard to attracting young uns i suggested bringing back the Open day and Roadshows around the county which McNally knocked on the head and Moxey was unaware they even used to take place.Sorry for the ramble but basically we did not learn anything of consequence last night other than these sessions will take place on a regular basis and in the near future an online survey will go out covering a range of subjects to all season ticket holders.A very broad cross section of support was in attendance at both sessions last night and i did notice fellow Pink Un posters and Trust members. You know who you are ! [:P]Now off out for a Christmas lunch and the game tonight so any questions i will not be around on here until tomorrow but of course you know where to find me before and after the match. [;)]

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 16/12/2016 10:35 AM:

Attended the second session last night and to be honest it was nothing more than a talking shop with the club seeking views from season ticket holders on communication with fans and how to attract youngsters. Ed Moxey was in attendance and expressed his desire to listen in order to understand what makes us Norwich fans so loyal. He stated that the club is open minded on safe standing and the old chestnut of stadium expansion. Nothing came out regarding season ticket pricing for next season or any alterations to the buy back scheme. Quite a lengthy discussion on attracting fans to the staduim on a match day far earlier then 2.45pm with the group suggesting better food and drink and areas within the ground where fans could mingle and create a pre match atmosphere.With regard to attracting young uns i suggested bringing back the Open day and Roadshows around the county which McNally knocked on the head and Moxey was unaware they even used to take place.

Sorry for the ramble but basically we did not learn anything of consequence last night other than these sessions will take place on a regular basis and in the near future an online survey will go out covering a range of subjects to all season ticket holders.

A very broad cross section of support was in attendance at both sessions last night and i did notice fellow Pink Un posters and Trust members. You know who you are ! Stick out tongue [:P]

Now off out for a Christmas lunch and the game tonight so any questions i will not be around on here until tomorrow but of course you know where to find me before and after the match. Wink [;)]

OMG Ed Moxey? Is this a terrible creation, combining the various elements of Jez and Ed? Imagine the chaos!!