Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Season Ticket Holders Focus Group Meeting

Nope nothing here.I wonder what they want to consult season ticket holders about, and why that specific group?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Prices I reckon.[/quote]You think?I think we can guess most peoples answer to that question.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Anyone else had the email from the Club, inviting you to this?

Anyone going, or got some burning question/ideas they want to discuss?[/quote]
When is the meeting please and what did the email actually say if you don''t mind sharing?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]They''ve been frozen for two seasons?

If there''s an increase next year I''m gunning for Crabby....[/quote]I think that very much depends on what division we are in.I really don''t think now is the time to start fannying around with prices.

We dont even know if it is about prices. Its just at the back of my mind i recall there being something like that before.

Anyway, Crabby wouldn''t let them do it, would he? ☺

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We dont even know if it is about prices. Its just at the back of my mind i recall there being something like that before.

Anyway, Crabby wouldn''t let them do it, would he? ☺[/quote]Nah we are guessing, but I can''t think of much else they would want to consult about.Yeah I can''t see crabby letting them away with much [:)]

Apologies for leaving you hanging, I''m back in the room.............

The email I got (5p.m. tonight);

Dear Mr *******

Supporter number: *******

As part of a new initiative to improve how we consult with our fans, we are holding a focus group regarding all things to do with season tickets on Thursday December 15, at Carrow Road. As a season ticket holder, we would like to invite you to join us to discuss a number of key themes impacting on your overall experience including pricing, seating, our Buy-Back scheme and lots more.

The evening will consist of two meetings: the first starting at 6pm and the other at 7.30pm. If you would like to come and give us your views please reply to this email by Saturday December 10 5pm, stating which meeting you would like to attend. We will then be back in touch to confirm your place.

Pricing it is then.
You''ve always been my favourite poster and I know you won''t let us down Crabby. Prices frozen again and £15 for ST holders and super members v Southampton please. £25 for the rest is ok they don''t go often.......
[;)]

Has anyone who has been invited to this meeting going on Dec 15th, wanted to query increasing buy back prices and also ask about how many are there on s t waiting list.

Sounds to me like it''s more about "value for money" rather than prices.And of course any business is always interested to see if it''s customers think they are getting value for money.

i would ask is it ok for players to state they were going through the motions in a game before they talking pricing

A refund to any away fan who bought a ticket for Barnsley they deserve 100 % not going through motions

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i would ask is it ok for players to state they were going through the motions in a game before they talking pricing

A refund to any away fan who bought a ticket for Barnsley they deserve 100 % not going through motions
[/quote]Nah mate, I''m a supporter, not a stroppy customer that wants their money back.

When even did this demanding money back malarkey start? 
Will it be like PPI where we can claim it back from yonks ago?
I''m making a list.....

I''d like to see some sort of real time information on Buyback credits online. Living 150 miles away from Norwich and with a young family I struggle to get back to midweek games (missing both Villa and Huddersfield this week) and can''t always find someone who wants my ticket.

When I use the Buyback scheme there is nothing to tell me online whether or not the ticket has sold and I''ve often found the end of season balance on the renewal to be a little lower than expected (not that I''ve ever queried it with the club).

Agree that is a good question to ask Matt. The current system could do with a bit more transparency.

My daughter hasn''t been able to use her seat for the last few games and has to rely on me (I sit next her) to let her know if its been sold. Also she has no idea how much value the buy-back is worth. Are all the matches the same value for instance? I''m guessing not but not sure.

Another issue with buy back alongside the valid ones raised above is that I believe on the current system, seats put up for buy back only become available when the rest of the stadium is sold out. This presumably means that all of the individual scattered seats in areas like the Wensum corner with restricted views have to be sold first...there''s a game coming up I can''t attend where my two seats in the Barclay would get snapped up as there aren''t many other seats together available, but if they won''t show up for sale until every other seat in the ground is sold, i.e. maybe never, is it worth even putting them up?

Of course, I haven''t got an invite to the meeting either...but it would be good if someone could raise these points!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I''d like to see some sort of real time information on Buyback credits online. Living 150 miles away from Norwich and with a young family I struggle to get back to midweek games (missing both Villa and Huddersfield this week) and can''t always find someone who wants my ticket.

When I use the Buyback scheme there is nothing to tell me online whether or not the ticket has sold and I''ve often found the end of season balance on the renewal to be a little lower than expected (not that I''ve ever queried it with the club).[/quote]The Buyback scheme is a bit of a farce Matt.The club only seems to credit you if the game is a sell-out. I wouldn''t be surprised if they sometimes sell a particularly good seat but because there''s others available you won''t get a credit. Someone I know has on occasions discovered that his seat right on the halfway line in the Jarrold Stand was occupied in his absence but he failed to get any credit. That''s pretty sharp practice.I agree that there''s no confirmation from the club if they have sold your ticket. With all the transactions now computerised surely this isn''t rocket science ? Another problem is that there seems to no check on who buys your ticket. A family member once put his ticket on buy-back for a game in the Premier League only to get a load of grief from the regulars the following game as it had been occupied by an away fan. They thought he''d passed the ticket on to one of his mates.Good luck with shifting your Villa and Huddersfield tickets on Buyback. With both games on TV you''ll probably make as much by giving them away. Like you I live outside the county and with no domestic responsibilities tend to go out of habit but given this season''s half-a*sed displays you and all the others relaxing in the warm will probably be seen as having made the right call.

It would be interesting to know what system other clubs put into place for buying back season tickets on the games the holder can''t get to. Then we could have a better idea if the system we have is fair or not. Does anyone know?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It would be interesting to know what system other clubs put into place for buying back season tickets on the games the holder can''t get to. Then we could have a better idea if the system we have is fair or not. Does anyone know?[/quote]Yes Nutty,  it would be useful to know particularly if/when the subject is brought up at the STHFGC meeting.I doubt it would do much good asking our friends down the A140. There''s a thread on TWTD about the phantom attendance figures they spew out. Some on there reckon there''s a couple of thousand absentee season ticket holders at home games now and people can''t even give their tickets away.No change there then.....[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkngood"]i would ask is it ok for players to state they were going through the motions in a game before they talking pricing

[/quote]Nah mate, I''m a supporter, not a stroppy customer that wants their money back.[/quote]Oh I don''t know Morty.....100% sounds a bit optimistic but I reckon that with that c*ap 1st half, decent 2nd half, 50% sounds about right. [:D]